This is sillly but how to you PM someone?

Christine caine

Mouseketeer
Hello
everyone I have not been on here since about 2010's and I forget how to PM someone? Can someone walk the computer literate user here how to do that? I need help please and Thanks. Want to plan the family with grandsons trip to Disneyworld in January and my hubby and I to Disneyland in October.

please help the old lady thank you

I just PM'd you how to PM, let me know if that is helpful. The PM says:
Click on the person's name and you will see a choice at the bottom that says "start conversation" next to "follow" and "ignore". Then you just type in the block just like posting a thread but it's private between the two.

The other way is you click on the little envelope at the top next to the bell. Select "start a new conversation" to open up the PM function. Then if you know the screen name of the person start typing it in to recipients. It will give you dropdown choices as you type letters. Once the recipient is selected type in the body of message and send it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter