This is so cool!

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
Thanks to the Webmasters and new moderators. My favority travel mate, Tony will love this board!!!!!!!!

This was him on his second trip to the world, it was not his choice, I conspired with the CM's, but he was wonderful and lots of people complimented him afterwards.

pinktootootony.jpg

Penny

Hi, I am not gay but just stopping by to say HI and enjoy the new board!!

Congats on being the first poster to our new board. I LUV the photo! It really is exciting that we've put this new effort together. I hope we all enjoy it for many years to come. Let's spread the word!

ROCK ON, RICK AND VIKI. Viki, we're down in Philadelphia all the time. Love that city.

Hey, great idea! Welcome to the mod team Viki & Rick!

Enjoy the new board! Welcome to the mod team Rick and Viki!

thought i would stop by and let my buddy rick know we were proud of him

WoohoO! A forum just for us! This is great! Thank you!

Just a straight ally popping in to say hello! :wave2:

We will be traveling in August with a gay couple so I will be watching to see what insight you all have to offer! They have been to Disney before, but this is our first trip as a group. We were hoping to go for Gay Days but the schedules didn't work out.

DS9 is absolutely thrilled to be going to Disney with his Uncles, and DH and I are excited to be traveling with such dear friends. We can't wait!

Congratulations on the new forum!

WOO-HOO!! Hey, a little corner of our own! Welcome, one and all!!! :earsboy:

Rick are you still gonna party with me now that you are rich and famous ;)

Yet another who wanted to drop by and give a big ole welcome to the new board. I think it is a wonderful idea!

Hey Rick, I want to go back to Bar Veloce to celebrate. :)

Viki & Rick-----You guys ROCK & of course :disrocks: , but this makes it rock just a weeee bit more!!!! Love you guys!

:cool1: From a single ... but long.. thread to our own board.

I'll just go w/ it's a good thing and say "Yah us!" :banana:

:idea: I guess next all we need is a rainbow smiley. ;)

Congrats to the new mods! :wave:

:grouphug:

Just wondering if this board should be under "Just for Fun" and not trip planning I got a funny feeling everything will be talked about here. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter