This is so cool!

Just wanted to say "hi" :wave: and congrats on your new board! I have some gay friends who will be interested in this board. I intend to pass the word along. :flower:

I also want to welcome everyone here. I'm really excited to have this new addition to the site....just wish I'd done it sooner :)

Thx
Pete

I feel compelled to post on every thread on this new board but I am not sure why?

Congrats again!

Congratulations on the new board and a big welcome to our new mods, Rick and Viki! :goodvibes

Popping over from the CB to say congrats and enjoy!!!

birdiesunshine said:
Rick are you still gonna party with me now that you are rich and famous ;)

you betcha! can't wait to see you in just a coupla weeks!

And thanks to all for the great welcomes!

Wow - this is just great to have this new board! Although my darling son (about to turn 8) said "that's cool mummy" and then rolled his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking!!

Claire xx

I have been wondering for a while why we didn't have one when the thread was getting so very looooong... sigh... one more reason I won't be working as hard as I should when I'm at my computer. No doubt this will take off and I won't be able to concentrate for wondering who will be going to WDW when I'm there in May, and where the hot spots will be!!! Now... how can I ditch my brothers... :flower:

HI! Michelle from the other thread! Glad there is this special place that is just another "comfy home" here on the DIS! LOVE the pic of Tony, Penny! I wish my other half would be that easily cohersed! haha

Another person stopping in to say hello and welcome new board and boarders!!!!!! Hope you stop in some of the other boards as well. Congrats to Rick and Vicki!!!!!

Awesome!!! Finally!!! My partner, our son & myself go to Disney at least once a year and I check this site religiously every day for updates and trip reports. Again I say awesome!!

Yeah yeah yeah!! A forum where we can have a civilized discussion about whether or not to go to gaydays! A kiss is just a kiss...get over it!!!

I hope that the creation of this board won't discourage our gay members from posting in all the other forums - I look forward to reading thoughtful, interesting posts from folks of all sexual orientations!

Thanks for the post Penny! Yes it was not by my choice at first, but I will admit it was a magical experience for me and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Something that I will always remember .... thanks to you! Now who should do the bowing, me or you. I'm wearing the pink tutu so I guess it should be you. :teeth:

Looking forward to the new board and to meeting some more new great people. Till later all .... :earsboy:

Slapster said:
I hope that the creation of this board won't discourage our gay members from posting in all the other forums - I look forward to reading thoughtful, interesting posts from folks of all sexual orientations!

Wow... what a Fabulous statement!

Kathy

WebmasterPete said:
I also want to welcome everyone here. I'm really excited to have this new addition to the site....just wish I'd done it sooner :)

Thx
Pete

Hey Pete... Better late than Never!! Thank YOU for all of your dedication and time... I know this board takes a lot of personal time to maintain.. and we ALL want to personally thank you for everything that you and all the mods do!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!