This is Us- Season four

I agree too much time in between seasons. I’m going to have to re-watch last season or read the other thread from last season.

I'll get back into watching This is Us but I've lost all interest in A Million Little Things. I won't watch that when it comes back on. TIU will be enough for me to follow, lol

I'll get back into watching This is Us but I've lost all interest in A Million Little Things. I won't watch that when it comes back on. TIU will be enough for me to follow, lol

I'm excited for A Million Little Things too - I still don't have my questions answered on that show, even though I think some of the storylines are a little hokey.

I just saw on E Talk that they are bring in another set of kids that are even younger. Toddlers maybe I couldn’t tell the age but young.

They didn’t give anything else.

That's network television.
It's not just network television that takes long breaks between seasons. The big networks actually typically have shorter breaks between seasons when compared to HBO. Much shorter breaks! HBO made me wait 595 days between season 7 and season 8 of Game of Thrones.

Too long between seasons?? How is it any different from any other show, like ever? All shows go on hiatus in the summer and come back in the fall. This is nothing new.

If anything, original shows on streaming services take even longer in between seasons, sometimes a year or more. Made worse by the fact that you can binge all the episodes at once (not complaining about that, mind you) so the season isn't spread out through several months.

Too long between seasons?? How is it any different from any other show, like ever? All shows go on hiatus in the summer and come back in the fall. This is nothing new.

If anything, original shows on streaming services take even longer in between seasons, sometimes a year or more. Made worse by the fact that you can binge all the episodes at once (not complaining about that, mind you) so the season isn't spread out through several months.

But shows today go on hiatus in March! Not even close to summertime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!