This isn’t Disney World....

Pointed toward home. Landed near London 9 1/2 hours after leaving India, left plane to a new crew...now at hotel to have a rest, a beer (a rarity on the road for me as normally I am responsible to an airplane), and an airline flight home to CT tomorrow!

B6059D8F-1735-4321-9C44-75F59B758030.jpeg

Mcglynn's Free House (nice neighborhood pub) if you are near St. Pancras and Kings Cross Stations. Right up the block from my favorite hotel in that area.

Check ya later, globetrotter.

Ed

You spent quite a bit of time in India. I thought you would have been on your way home a few days ago. Have a nice commercial flight back home. I bet that is a different experience.

j

Mcglynn's Free House (nice neighborhood pub) if you are near St. Pancras and Kings Cross Stations. Right up the block from my favorite hotel in that area.

Check ya later, globetrotter.

Ed

Hotel, sleep, up and out...

...however, from time to time, we gave a full day available to find something to do (I have walked to Windsor Castle and fine the tour a few times as well as taken train into London to walk around there). As my Adventure next time, though, I think I would like to try finding this place....

You spent quite a bit of time in India. I thought you would have been on your way home a few days ago. Have a nice commercial flight back home. I bet that is a different experience.

j

I get only the best middle seats in coach! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!