this might be out of place but.......

goodnighter

Earning My Ears
I am new to this board, i was using another disney board but it is lost and I cannot find it. Can anyone out there help me find it? I enjoy this board but I miss my friends from the other boards. My puter was wiped out so I lost all of my emails and favorite places. Please help if you can.

it listed several forums ie; other places to stay, deals and discounts, trip reports
one name that stands out is MPEPE. I will keep looking but I will continue to enjoy the
information on this board. than you for your help

It was an Aol board but since I have cable modem and not AOL I can no longer access the board without paying an additional fee. Thanks for the responses.

Well, feel free to stay here and make some new friends!:)

I thank you and I will take that offer and hang around for awhile. I like meeting new friends and I cannot think of better friends than these Disney friends. I am beginning to feel right at home.

All the Dis boards are great! (Hence the reason why so many Dis addicts are here!);)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter