Thorlo Socks - On Sale

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
FYI: This weekend I found a buy 3 get 1 free sale going on Thorlo socks at Footlocker and Lady Footlocker.

Hi, TeenaS! This is great advice for the Budget Board, so I'm going to move it over there. Thanks so much! :D

I also found the same deal at Healthly legs and feet on the web. I can replace my 12 pairs Lite Walking mini crews for under $85. New socks go into vacation only drawer and the 4 year old ones in everyday.
RussH

RussH - these socks are so good you have some that are 4 years old? My socks wear out a whole lot faster than that!

I must buy new socks every 6 months or so - the old ones go to the dustrag pile. Maybe I am just hard on socks!

If these are that good, I'll have to try them!

I just purchased some of these socks at TJ Max the other day after a tip on these boards for $3.99 each. I really like them. I got them to try out before our trip in Aug.

...at least two pairs of Thor-los that are over three years old, and a snootful that are around two years old. All still wear very well.

I personally don't think it's worth it to buy any other kind of socks.

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter