Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone that has cashed in for the Virtual Mastercards - can you add to your initial card that you receive? Or do you receive a new card number each time you redeem points?

I got a $25 on 8/2 to test it out and went to redeem again, but I'm not finding a way to reload the card I already have. It looks like it's going to give me another card number. I guess it's not a huge deal either way, just would rather have them combined if possible.

They are always separate. You might be able to combine before redeeming but there's a fee.

Anyone that has cashed in for the Virtual Mastercards - can you add to your initial card that you receive? Or do you receive a new card number each time you redeem points?

I got a $25 on 8/2 to test it out and went to redeem again, but I'm not finding a way to reload the card I already have. It looks like it's going to give me another card number. I guess it's not a huge deal either way, just would rather have them combined if possible.

It's a new card each time.

Anyone else notice an extreme drop-off in available surveys since Saturday the 27th? Same thing pretty much with MyPoints (owned by Swagbucks). I used to get my Daily Goal with about an hour's work each day but not in the last few days. I don't do Games or most offers but I was always able to earn enough to cash out a couple times a month until lately.

Anyone else notice an extreme drop-off in available surveys since Saturday the 27th? Same thing pretty much with MyPoints (owned by Swagbucks). I used to get my Daily Goal with about an hour's work each day but not in the last few days. I don't do Games or most offers but I was always able to earn enough to cash out a couple times a month until lately.
Honestly I stopped doing surveys. We pretty much do games for points at this point.

I haven't done surveys in FOR-EV-ER...but today, I noticed that I have a 50SB bonus for every survey I complete, up to 20 surveys. I had some time to spare so I figured I'd give it a try. I had an "offer" pop up for a 550SB survey, but it showed as a "delayed" payout. I figured I wouldn't qualify anyways...but I did! It took 20 minutes and it credited instantly!! 600SB just like that!! Well, I think I need to start trying a few surveys again, especially while the 50SB bonus is effect.

I haven't done surveys in FOR-EV-ER...but today, I noticed that I have a 50SB bonus for every survey I complete, up to 20 surveys. I had some time to spare so I figured I'd give it a try. I had an "offer" pop up for a 550SB survey, but it showed as a "delayed" payout. I figured I wouldn't qualify anyways...but I did! It took 20 minutes and it credited instantly!! 600SB just like that!! Well, I think I need to start trying a few surveys again, especially while the 50SB bonus is effect.
Wow! That's great. I have the same bonus right now and tried the other day to do surveys and couldn't qualify for any. I gave up. Maybe I'll try again.

i am playing this for many months but i dont know how to increase my level in this game. if anyone know how i can do this please tell me

When they first started Swagit bonus for giving points I didn't bother because it didn't count toward the daily goal. Now that it does I have been donating 1 SB to 5 videos each day. Lately I have been sometimnes getting more than the 2 SB bonus - I get a 5 or two every day, an occasional 10, and even a 25. Today I got 50!

• 10/21/2022 4:19AM. Other Swagit Bonus + 5 SB
  • 10/21/2022 4:19AM. Other. Swagit Gifted. -1 SB
  • 10/21/2022 4:18AM. Other. Swagit Bonus + 50 SB
  • 10/21/2022 4:18AM. Other. Swagit Gifted. -1 SB

I didnt have any issues either but I know a few people posted on reddit I believe about getting cards that had a $0 balance right away. Wondering if anyone on here had the same experience.
Recently? The site was hacked like a month or so ago, but I haven't heard anyone having problems recently. I received my 1st one yesterday since they came back and no problems.

Recently? The site was hacked like a month or so ago, but I haven't heard anyone having problems recently. I received my 1st one yesterday since they came back and no problems.
That was what I was referring to yes.

I redeemed for an Amex and went to add the balance to my Amazon account and they took out $0.25 twice leaving the balance of the card at $24.50 for over a week. No one at Amazon could help me and the Amex number on the website goes to an automated number. I had to wait for the charges to fall off before I could just use it directly on shopDisney. I guess my days of getting the Amazon cards are either over or if I am feeling brave maybe I will try with a Mastercard next time.

Any good Discover deals? I'm looking to bump up my earnings. I did Winc, which isn't pending but that's a problem for another day.

I only earn enough to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card every 2-3 months.
Ok. If you only answer the daily poll and play 4 games of Solitaire on their games section every day you would get 11¢ a day. Check out the websites like sbcodez that post the daily code for another 2 or 3¢ a day. I've been getting a few dollars worth of points every day from the Truex videos which will run while I do other things on my computer.

Ok. If you only answer the daily poll and play 4 games of Solitaire on their games section every day you would get 11¢ a day. Check out the websites like sbcodez that post the daily code for another 2 or 3¢ a day. I've been getting a few dollars worth of points every day from the Truex videos which will run while I do other things on my computer.
I remember truex fondly, from before they stopped working for me

I remember truex fondly, from before they stopped working for me
Bummer. Mine have been going very well since Dec 1. They are working on 2 browsers now. (firefox and chrome) which is good since I have been locked out of surveys since May.

Bummer. Mine have been going very well since Dec 1. They are working on 2 browsers now. (firefox and chrome) which is good since I have been locked out of surveys since May.
2 computers, chrome and edge. Nada in about a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!