Those using swagbucks ???

SB/BB mini update......I purchased 1 Disney card from BB on Wed. Received my shop and earn email and my 500 SB bonus on Fri. I purchased 2 Disney cards (different QR codes) on Thurs. This morning I received only 1 Shop and earn email. I will update if I get the other shop and earn email and/or any 500 bonuses. Its not looking promising.

I just saw a tweet that the BB deal is now 500 SB bonus PER DAY. This may be why you only saw 1 shop and earn email.

I just saw a tweet that the BB deal is now 500 SB bonus PER DAY. This may be why you only saw 1 shop and earn email.
I saw someone had posted it on the Disney gift card thread myself. I don't ever get the emails so wouldnt notice that way. but we each bought only one yesterday when I looked at the BB QR page and verified that condition the poster had mentioned, as it's now printed on there. Argh, had six ready to go! Had just done four in a day last weekend that credited all four as usual then on Monday. But last night I Didn't wanna chance doing two in same acct if it wasn't gonna credit. But then again at least one is day per Account is better than the deal ending!

I found and ran one stray Watch playlist that is still 22 videos for 3 SB. It's in Sports and it's the Super Bowl one. Guess they missed that one while changing all the others.

Drat! Seeing this made me check the SB Shop page for the offer details.

Special Terms
*Bonus 500 SB will only be awarded on qualifying purchases of $50 or more that are also eligible for the standard SB per dollar reward. Bonus SB can only be earned once per day. Bonus SB will only be awarded for an in-store purchase with your personal QR code or a purchase of items featured in the Weekly Ad (in-store or online). Offers cannot be stacked

I wonder when the terms changed? And will they honor purchases made before the change?
I did 3 $50 GC purchases this past Thur. Previously I had rec'd multiple bonuses for 4 GC purchases on the same day. It was nice while it lasted. I'm done with this offer now anyway. Have enough for food, etc for our 4 days in DL in Nov.

Special Terms
*Bonus 500 SB will only be awarded on qualifying purchases of $50 or more that are also eligible for the standard SB per dollar reward. Bonus SB can only be earned once per day. Bonus SB will only be awarded for an in-store purchase with your personal QR code or a purchase of items featured in the Weekly Ad (in-store or online). Offers cannot be stacked

I wonder when the terms changed? And will they honor purchases made before the change?
I did 3 $50 GC purchases this past Thur. Previously I had rec'd multiple bonuses for 4 GC purchases on the same day. It was nice while it lasted. I'm done with this offer now anyway. Have enough for food, etc for our 4 days in DL in Nov.
As of last Sunday.

OK Thanks. At least I'll know the reason when I only get ONE bonus for the 3 $50GC purchased Thur.
Still, the 3x100 sb for shop and earn + the 1x500 sb bonus for the purchase of 3 GC takes a total of $8 off the cost of the $150 in Disney GC which is slightly better than the Sam's price for a $150 pack and that's where I usually buy them. So nothing lost really.

Special Terms

As of last Sunday.

I was gonna say it had to be after last Friday(a week ago), since DD27 bought 4 that day. I was gonna buy 5 or 6 but they only had $25's and enough for her. Looks like we just made our last bunch in before the cut off. All four credited on her card on Monday so that's good. Glad because I'da been mad if we bought them all and only got credit for one! Had to go In Last night and each buy one. Not quite as satisfying but still a deal i guess and not too far to run in often, just annoying. Heck, go in three or four, five days in a row and you've got your daily goal done a few days in a row!

I don't believe it. An nCrave worth 7 SB that actually auto-runs! It's not overly long to run either. It's called Entertainment Awaits.

Right after thinking back on the good old days of Swagbucks, it's great to see something positive the very next day. Hope there's more!

Since I have to work tomorrow, and I always forget to redeem my SWAGO board in time>:(, I checked my status this morning to see what I still might be able to squeak out before submitting it. I had the top line done and didn't think I would be able to get much more since I am not entering any contests and I am all out of referrals. I still need my "First and Second Goal" box and a "Swag Code" to get one of the diagonals and since I haven't bought a gift card, I figure there is no sense in doing it when I still need MORE squares to get the bonus. Then it dawned on me...Krispy Kreme! After church on Sunday, my family, my sister and her family and my parents often go out to Krispy Kreme for a little fellowship time of our own. My youngest niece affectionately calls me "Aunt Donuts":P. So, I decided to buy a $25 KK GC which also filled in my "First and Second Goal" box. Now, all I need is a Swag Code by the end of the day and I can submit for the "X" pattern:thumbsup2.

I did my spins (only about 30 of them) and I ended up with 40 SB, 5 20% survey bonuses and a double search win....and about 500 contest entries:laughing:.

Can someone please share the BB offer with me? Cliff notes version? If I click on it on my computer, it just takes me to their site? How do I get the QR code? And if I'm understanding correctly, you all are cashing out your SB for BB gift cards and turning those into Disney Gift Cards and using the QR code to buy them? How many SB's are you getting per transaction? I've always used the QR code for Shopkick, but sounds like this might be better? TIA :-)

I had to change my SB email because hotmail wasn't receiving any emails from them - which meant that I couldn't redeem anything. :( The new email works, but my Paypal is under the old email. Has anyone had problems redeeming Paypal with an email address mismatch?

Also, has anyone had issues getting credit for long term items such as ChildFund when you had to change emails?

I had to change my SB email because hotmail wasn't receiving any emails from them - which meant that I couldn't redeem anything. :( The new email works, but my Paypal is under the old email. Has anyone had problems redeeming Paypal with an email address mismatch?

Also, has anyone had issues getting credit for long term items such as ChildFund when you had to change emails?

You can add your new email to paypal. I have two emails listed with paypal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!