Those using swagbucks ???

Just did this and didn’t get credit.
I’m starting to wonder if there is an issue with offers and IOS. This happens all the time to me.

These kind of offers never work for me either and I use iOS. However, my aunt also uses iOS and she says they almost always work for her. So, I'm clueless why these work so consistently for some and not others...?

My Blue Apron shop credited today. On a Sunday! I really was skeptical that it would credit at all because I had issues with my first delivery being delayed 6 days and arrived spoiled. Blue Apron credited my CC the $8 I had spent for that box and gave me another credit in my Blue Apron account to be able to try again. To say that I am happy would be an understatement.

Just a quick question, what is the maximum points earned on the apps? in the UK they have dropped it to 4sb per app. Have they done the same in the US?

Just a quick question, what is the maximum points earned on the apps? in the UK they have dropped it to 4sb per app. Have they done the same in the US?
I think we’re still at 10. I generally only run entertain now and get oodles of bonus rounds at 8 videos/2sb.

I think we’re still at 10. I generally only run entertain now and get oodles of bonus rounds at 8 videos/2sb.
Wait, really? I find it takes me 5x as long to earn from entertain now than from swag tv. I only use it if I am desperate. Do you do "short clips"??

Wait, really? I find it takes me 5x as long to earn from entertain now than from swag tv. I only use it if I am desperate. Do you do "short clips"??

I run all of them and they are still 10sb and bonus rounds if you are lucky. Since the first of the month which was also the first of the new quarter, I've had a lot of you've hit your limit after only the first 10sb, just happened with sbtv. I'm def not earning what I was on the apps because of this and bonus rounds being 20 or more on most of the apps.

Combine this with the only ncrave that really works for me is an autorun for 1sb, occasionally 2sb when it decides to be different, and it's hard to meet my 2nd goal without offer or survey's to help. ncrave and smores tv generally don't run all night and even if they do at 1sb a round on each I'm not waking up to a ton.

No I just pick one and click next after three seconds when the endless ads end and the video actually plays. Entertain now is the one that runs the best for me but everyone seems to have a different experience. Yesterday I got 10 bonus rounds at 8 videos / 2 sb.

Thanks, it seems in the UK they are cutting down on loads, it's only 4sb per app now and swagbucks won't say if it's a glitch or permanent

Kidbox offer question.

I ordered on Monday, box arrived yesterday and still nothing is showing up as pending on my account. The SB fine print says SBs will be pending for 32 days....32 days from when? Date order was placed? When order arrived? How long should I wait before submitting a ticket?

Question: Does anyone use a spreadsheet to keep track of their SB (and other apps, if applicable!) savings? If you do, would you mind sharing? I keep trying to make one and I can't seem to get it as organized as I would like!

My Blue Apron shop credited today. On a Sunday! I really was skeptical that it would credit at all because I had issues with my first delivery being delayed 6 days and arrived spoiled. Blue Apron credited my CC the $8 I had spent for that box and gave me another credit in my Blue Apron account to be able to try again. To say that I am happy would be an understatement.

Ditto here!!! And I'm glad they gave you a credit to try a future meal! I love it, the food was GREAT! But it was a ton of prep work!!!

Kidbox offer question.

I ordered on Monday, box arrived yesterday and still nothing is showing up as pending on my account. The SB fine print says SBs will be pending for 32 days....32 days from when? Date order was placed? When order arrived? How long should I wait before submitting a ticket?

I also ordered when it was 3,000 SB, but mine was pending by the next morning, I think I'm set to get the delivery this week sometime. Part of me is hoping I don't like any of it....

I noticed on the FB page....Swagging your way to Disney, some were talking about making money off of the games. (Not the free games, like Swag Memory or Dino Run or Jump) Do any of you do this? And if you do, what are you doing?

Kidbox offer question.

I think We both ordered mid week. I noticed the 3000 pending maybe yesterday or the night before. I was looking for them at the top of the SB activity page but unexpectedly found them in the shop activity page. Is that where you were looking?

Awh crap. Does this mean I need to put in a ticket for kid box if mine isn’t showing after 2 weeks in shop activity. I’ve never done a ticket before.

Best Buy question:

Yesterday I needed a small $14 item from Best Buy and I actually remembered to have my SB code scanned during checkout. That's my first experience using the Best Buy code. (I haven't done the gift card thing there, at least not so far.). An hour or two ago, a popup alert appeared on my phone telling me that the 28 SB from the Best Buy transaction had been added to my account. But it has not appeared on my ledger, nor have the SB appeared in my total. Is there sometimes a delay before the SB actually show up, even though I got that pop-up?

I have the same BB question as travelbug. I purchased a $50 Disney gift card and had BB scan my QR code. I know it might take a couple of days but should something be showing such as pending? I did this on Thursday and there is nothing today. I also ordered from BB earlier in the week and I don't see that pending. But, 1 thing has not delivered so maybe that is the hold up?

Best Buy question:

Yesterday I needed a small $14 item from Best Buy and I actually remembered to have my SB code scanned during checkout. That's my first experience using the Best Buy code. (I haven't done the gift card thing there, at least not so far.). An hour or two ago, a popup alert appeared on my phone telling me that the 28 SB from the Best Buy transaction had been added to my account. But it has not appeared on my ledger, nor have the SB appeared in my total. Is there sometimes a delay before the SB actually show up, even though I got that pop-up?

How do I get the BB QR Code in Swagbucks? I know how to do it in ShopKick, but haven't figured it out in SB? What am I missing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter