Those using swagbucks ???

I think We both ordered mid week. I noticed the 3000 pending maybe yesterday or the night before. I was looking for them at the top of the SB activity page but unexpectedly found them in the shop activity page. Is that where you were looking?
I’ve looked on shop activity but nothing is showing as pending. My Kidbox store visit is showing so I know they tracked my visit to the site but the little shopping bag icon is not there showing I made a purchase and no points pending. If nothing shows tomorrow afternoon, guess I’ll put in a ticket.

How do I get the BB QR Code in Swagbucks? I know how to do it in ShopKick, but haven't figured it out in SB? What am I missing?

Go to shop, the BB, scroll down, you will see a blue box that says get code, click on that. Print or get a screen shot and you are all set. HTH!

Can someone please share the BB offer with me? Cliff notes version? If I click on it on my computer, it just takes me to their site? How do I get the QR code? And if I'm understanding correctly, you all are cashing out your SB for BB gift cards and turning those into Disney Gift Cards and using the QR code to buy them? How many SB's are you getting per transaction? I've always used the QR code for Shopkick, but sounds like this might be better? TIA :-)
How do I get the BB QR Code in Swagbucks? I know how to do it in ShopKick, but haven't figured it out in SB? What am I missing?

I usually do on my phone so i can take a pic of the qr code, seems easier. So you can do this on your phone browser too, But on the computer, I type in Best Buy in the search box and the Best Buy card with details pops up. Click it and Scroll down and you'll see a sample qr code, there's a 'get code' button there that you can click to get a qr code you can print out.
Things have changed with this deal though. We were getting BB gc to buy Disney gc's at BB but, ugh!, unfortunately about maybe two months ago BB Stopped allowing purchase of a gc with a gc so that part if the deal no longer works. That sucks, lol. But I usually now cash out for Paypal and pay with my bank card or a cc with rewards could be used and pay that off with the Paypal money. Still get 500SB when purchasing $50 and the SB. Shop credit for 2%. And another very recent change this week is that they only allow the 500 bonus SB to be earned once per day. Many of us would go in and do several, maybe 6,7,8 etc transactions per day. So that's a pain to go in every day, especially if you're not close to a BB. You have to purchase in store or items from the weekly ads can be in store or online, but gc's of course are in store only. Need a different qr code for each transaction.

Best Buy question:

Yesterday I needed a small $14 item from Best Buy and I actually remembered to have my SB code scanned during checkout. That's my first experience using the Best Buy code. (I haven't done the gift card thing there, at least not so far.). An hour or two ago, a popup alert appeared on my phone telling me that the 28 SB from the Best Buy transaction had been added to my account. But it has not appeared on my ledger, nor have the SB appeared in my total. Is there sometimes a delay before the SB actually show up, even though I got that pop-up?
Usually you don't get the shop bonus to post for about 30 days, they just sometimes let you know you will be earning it. I often get get a
Motive until it appears in shop activity. If yuh are looking fir the 500 SB BONUS, you must make a purchase of at least $50, that's what the qr code is for.

I have the same BB question as travelbug. I purchased a $50 Disney gift card and had BB scan my QR code. I know it might take a couple of days but should something be showing such as pending? I did this on Thursday and there is nothing today. I also ordered from BB earlier in the week and I don't see that pending. But, 1 thing has not delivered so maybe that is the hold up?
my 500 SB don't show pending, just usually show up several days later, sometimes a couple days if the purchase is like a Monday or Tuesday. Some people get emails about the shop bonus but I usually don't. It usually finally shows pending for me after I get the 500SB. So I did one Friday night and it shows in my visited stores but not purchased yet. I expect I'll get the 500 on Monday or Tuesday and then it'll show as purchased and pending. They seem to only do in weekdays fjevthis not weekend days.

Oh brother, I am feeling so STUPID!!! Every once in a while, I mix up Swagbucks and Shopkicks since the names are very similar and I don't always pay close enough attention when referring to one or the other. Well, this is one of those times. How embarrassing! :o

You aren't missing a thing, but I certainly was missing something! :rolleyes1 My apologies for the confusion. As soon as I checked on Shopkicks, there were the points right there.

Time to shut down the rewards sites and call it a night.

Remember Swago board is due today at noon. :surfweb:
Discover -> adgate -> spentmoney 224SB
Download the app and register email. Credits instantly
This one is still good. I did it a few days ago and DH did it this morning. Takes like 20-30 minutes but it does credit. If anyone has problems with it maybe you need to log in after registering - when we registered it did not log us in automatically.

Best Buy question:

Yesterday I needed a small $14 item from Best Buy and I actually remembered to have my SB code scanned during checkout. That's my first experience using the Best Buy code. (I haven't done the gift card thing there, at least not so far.). An hour or two ago, a popup alert appeared on my phone telling me that the 28 SB from the Best Buy transaction had been added to my account. But it has not appeared on my ledger, nor have the SB appeared in my total. Is there sometimes a delay before the SB actually show up, even though I got that pop-up?
I'd check your shop activity for today for your 28sb :) It won't shop up in the ledger until it actually credits in 30 days.

For anyone thinking of getting the Amazon Prime free trial for Prime day, Swagbucks is doing $1 cashback if you do the Prime free trial through them. It's not much but I don't remember seeing incentives for the free trial before from anyone. May want to check around.

@Teal03 and @amalone1013 tagging you cuz I think we were discussing it on some thread (maybe) :)

On a side note about SB categories for Amazon purchases, totally disappointed. I guess I just got lucky last year, but I thought there were more options then. Most of the stuff I bought last year fell into one of the categories so I think I got about 5% back on most of it through SB and then 5% on all of it from our Prime Rewards CC. And aside from one impulse buy, we actually needed all of it :laughing:

Has anyone redeemed their SB for Visa reward card recently? You don't get a physical card but a virtual visa....

Virtual Visa® —Your Virtual Visa will be delivered to you via email. Simply click the link to access your Virtual Visa Account, ready for use instantly. Use your account at worldwide merchants where Visa debit is accepted online or over the phone. Save your email and click the link again at any time to view your balance, transaction history and access the virtual card details.

Interested to see if anyone has any experience with using it? From the reviews, looks like ppl had issues.

Has anyone redeemed their SB for Visa reward card recently? You don't get a physical card but a virtual visa....

Virtual Visa® —Your Virtual Visa will be delivered to you via email. Simply click the link to access your Virtual Visa Account, ready for use instantly. Use your account at worldwide merchants where Visa debit is accepted online or over the phone. Save your email and click the link again at any time to view your balance, transaction history and access the virtual card details.

Interested to see if anyone has any experience with using it? From the reviews, looks like ppl had issues.

Just used mine to buy a Disney GC on their site. I didn't do virtual, honestly because I didn't want to search for it :) I bought one with Inside Out on it so I can have one without Mickey. The only issue I had was, it's a virtual visa portal I've used before and had an account but despite changing the password and entering the correct password it kept locking me out and making me reset the password. I created a new account and the problem seems to be solved.

Virtual cards can be used online, it's no different from using your regular card online, you are given all the same info and the site makes you enter your address and phone number so you have a billing address. I've been using virtual cards for years because some of the focus groups I've done pay that way. I've never had a problem using any of them, even when I didn't use the entire amount at once. You just have to use it all before it expires. The one I got from SB this month expired 1/19.

I don't understand why there's so much confusion on using a virtual visa. When you redeem on their site it does give you the option of them sending a physical card but it'll cost 5 bucks. Even when I've had virtual cards for $250 I've used them online and not gotten a physical card, I want all my money :) I wouldn't redeem for these unless they are reduced to 2200 sb. If they are back to 2500 next month then I'm back to Target or Amazon and moving the cash over to my vacation and using the gc for what I would normally buy.

Just used mine to buy a Disney GC on their site. I didn't do virtual, honestly because I didn't want to search for it :) I bought one with Inside Out on it so I can have one without Mickey. The only issue I had was, it's a virtual visa portal I've used before and had an account but despite changing the password and entering the correct password it kept locking me out and making me reset the password. I created a new account and the problem seems to be solved.

Virtual cards can be used online, it's no different from using your regular card online, you are given all the same info and the site makes you enter your address and phone number so you have a billing address. I've been using virtual cards for years because some of the focus groups I've done pay that way. I've never had a problem using any of them, even when I didn't use the entire amount at once. You just have to use it all before it expires. The one I got from SB this month expired 1/19.

I don't understand why there's so much confusion on using a virtual visa. When you redeem on their site it does give you the option of them sending a physical card but it'll cost 5 bucks. Even when I've had virtual cards for $250 I've used them online and not gotten a physical card, I want all my money :) I wouldn't redeem for these unless they are reduced to 2200 sb. If they are back to 2500 next month then I'm back to Target or Amazon and moving the cash over to my vacation and using the gc for what I would normally buy.

Thank you, I was not planning to buy another gift card with it and wanted to just have a visa gift card to use while at WDW, but really don't want to pay the $5 for a physical card.

Remember Swago board is due today at noon. :surfweb:

This one is still good. I did it a few days ago and DH did it this morning. Takes like 20-30 minutes but it does credit. If anyone has problems with it maybe you need to log in after registering - when we registered it did not log us in automatically.

I did forget about Swago, thanks! Team Challenge is also live now so if anyone was still going to buy a GC for Swago it'll also give you team points.

Go to shop, the BB, scroll down, you will see a blue box that says get code, click on that. Print or get a screen shot and you are all set. HTH!

I usually do on my phone so i can take a pic of the qr code, seems easier. So you can do this on your phone browser too, But on the computer, I type in Best Buy in the search box and the Best Buy card with details pops up. Click it and Scroll down and you'll see a sample qr code, there's a 'get code' button there that you can click to get a qr code you can print out.
Things have changed with this deal though. We were getting BB gc to buy Disney gc's at BB but, ugh!, unfortunately about maybe two months ago BB Stopped allowing purchase of a gc with a gc so that part if the deal no longer works. That sucks, lol. But I usually now cash out for Paypal and pay with my bank card or a cc with rewards could be used and pay that off with the Paypal money. Still get 500SB when purchasing $50 and the SB. Shop credit for 2%. And another very recent change this week is that they only allow the 500 bonus SB to be earned once per day. Many of us would go in and do several, maybe 6,7,8 etc transactions per day. So that's a pain to go in every day, especially if you're not close to a BB. You have to purchase in store or items from the weekly ads can be in store or online, but gc's of course are in store only. Need a different qr code for each transaction.

So I just need the QR code; I don't need to link any credit cards -- correct?

Also, I think I recall reading that there should be something on the receipt that shows that the QR code was used?

Oh brother, I am feeling so STUPID!!! Every once in a while, I mix up Swagbucks and Shopkicks since the names are very similar and I don't always pay close enough attention when referring to one or the other. Well, this is one of those times. How embarrassing! :o

You aren't missing a thing, but I certainly was missing something! :rolleyes1 My apologies for the confusion. As soon as I checked on Shopkicks, there were the points right there.

Time to shut down the rewards sites and call it a night.

I feel like I could have typed this myself....as I'm always confused about something myself :scratchin
HOWEVER, I do think that there is a QR code within Swagbucks that I've read people talking about! Hopefully someone soon will share this with us because I feel like people have discussed it before? And said that it is actually a better deal than Shopkick (or maybe comparable???) But I'm glad I'm not the only one that was confused! Thanks for responding :-)

BB update- I bought 2 Disney cards, in 2 transactions on Thurs. Received 1 shop and earn email. Today I received 1 500 SB bonus. Multiple same day transactions seems to be dead.

I feel like I could have typed this myself....as I'm always confused about something myself :scratchin
HOWEVER, I do think that there is a QR code within Swagbucks that I've read people talking about! Hopefully someone soon will share this with us because I feel like people have discussed it before? And said that it is actually a better deal than Shopkick (or maybe comparable???) But I'm glad I'm not the only one that was confused! Thanks for responding :-)
Swagbucks is 12% off of $50. Shopkick is 0.8% (100 kicks for $50 which is worth $0.40)

From FB:

Easy 150 Sb with PantaFlix. Register . rent a movie with a code on their website. no need to put your card details. and 150 SB is pending for 7 days

Money maker alert for beauty lovers!!
1f48b.png
It's only $10 to join Avon from July 11th until August 6th and there's a 2000 SB offer in Discover!
1f48b.png

Keep the starter kit and never order again or get a discount for yourself on all your favorite Avon products, you don't have to sell to anyone or cancel. If you don't order you don't get charged again!!

I ordered gift cards right at the start of the Team Challenge, so they'd count for that and SWAGO. Ordered on DHs account first, still nothing. Dis my account next, 6 minutes later I have gift card and credit. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter