Those using swagbucks ???

Did it eventually go away or are you still locked out?
I’ve been locked out for a week. I’m thinking it’s an IP ban, and it’s damn near impossible for me to get a new IP address. I’ve tried every trick I can find online.

I saw lots of others were getting that message, too, and not just through Swagbucks.

I did the Sirius XM Radio offer just now. For those with AMEX cards, there is an offer out that you may have for 30% back on specific streaming services, up to $15. It includes "purchases made directly on US websites with Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based), Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS All Access and Showtime."

If all goes well, my 6mths of Sirius came to $35.66... I should get 5000sb on DHs account, 500sb on mine for the referral bonus, and $10.70 back on my charge from AMEX. I don't have anything else on the streaming services list for the AMEX offer, so I may do it on my account too and use the last of the AMEX offer. That would be another $35.66... 5000sb, $4.30 AMEX offer. Total $71.32 minus $15 AMEX = $56.32 OOP for 10500 sb plus 6mths Sirius radio. They already call us anyways because we had free trials with our vehicles before...
Quoting myself to add... Chase has rolled out a new offers thing, one of them I had was $7 back on a Sirius XM subscription. So I ended up doing the AMEX offer on DHs account and Chase offer on mine... $71.32 OOP minus $10.70 AMEX offer minus $7 Chase offer = $53.62 OOP for 10500sb

Unfortunately DHs didn't track so I'll have to ticket... mine did thankfully.

Has anyone done the kobo ebook deal? It said buy a book greater than $5 and get 500 sb. So I bought a bundle for 10.99, but got $10 off for being a new user and it is showing 0sb pending... I have had so much stuff not credit this month. It's soooo frustrating!

Has anyone done the kobo ebook deal? It said buy a book greater than $5 and get 500 sb. So I bought a bundle for 10.99, but got $10 off for being a new user and it is showing 0sb pending... I have had so much stuff not credit this month. It's soooo frustrating!

I did the shop and earn with the two Armour All kits. Both boxes together were $30 but I figured the amount of SBs awarded made it a good deal. Well it shows no SBs and now that the offer has been updated now so it does not show my submission. I am tired of fighting SBs for stuff. I am using shopkicks a lot more now. I do a few things like Kohls, Target and Best Buy through SBs but no more shop and earns. The hotel things is horrible too. They need to improve their process and make it more smooth like shopkicks. I am going to return those Armour All kits and say heck with it.

I did the shop and earn with the two Armour All kits. Both boxes together were $30 but I figured the amount of SBs awarded made it a good deal. Well it shows no SBs and now that the offer has been updated now so it does not show my submission. I am tired of fighting SBs for stuff. I am using shopkicks a lot more now. I do a few things like Kohls, Target and Best Buy through SBs but no more shop and earns. The hotel things is horrible too. They need to improve their process and make it more smooth like shopkicks. I am going to return those Armour All kits and say heck with it.

Ugh... I agree! The shop and earns never seem to credit right for me! I also never got my 200 sb bonus for doing surveys in October. I did the world War rising game, spent 2 weeks getting to th elevel I needed, the I got 600 sb instead of 2000 because it shows that's what offer I clicked on.... Not a chance! I decided to do the final fantasy game, and took screen shots. This one took me about a week, but I reached the correct level and big surprise... No sb. Of course it says I have to wait 32 days so I can't even submit a ticket with my screen shots yet. When stuff credits, it is amazing, but I'm soooo tired of not getting credit!
I would totally return the armor all buckets too, unless you need them but it sounds like you don't. I didn't even try that offer because of my track record lately.

Is anyone else having issues using Sportly?

I'm trying to do each of the apps for Swago and the others are fine, including the new (to me, at least) one, but Sportly errors out once it gets past the ad and tries to start playing a video. It forces me to close the app and reopen, but the same thing keeps happening. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and still am having the issue.

Is anyone else having issues using Sportly?

I'm trying to do each of the apps for Swago and the others are fine, including the new (to me, at least) one, but Sportly errors out once it gets past the ad and tries to start playing a video. It forces me to close the app and reopen, but the same thing keeps happening. I even uninstalled and reinstalled and still am having the issue.

I was having issues with it doing the same as you, but then I restarted my cell phone and it's worked fine since. :confused3

So I had some spins today, got some free rejoins for Swag IQ, but also ended up with 4 - redeem for $10 Visa GC, get an 80 SB rebate. I don't have enough points to use them all by Dec 22, and it looks like my 50 SB rebate from the team challenge may go to waste since it expires Jan 1 (assuming I keep getting these from the wheel and 80 SB is more than 50!)

I was having issues with it doing the same as you, but then I restarted my cell phone and it's worked fine since. :confused3

Glad it worked for you!

Right before I read this I realized that was the one thing I hadn't tried, so did that and then was reading this. Unfortunately still not working for me. Annoying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter