Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone here tried the Stash offer? Is it pretty easy to do, wait the 32 days, and get your $5 back and be done with it?

Yep. Coupon prints are very unreliable lately. Hopefully they show up.
Thanks, never did get mine. I hadn't had any problems for a while before yesterday.

Something new to me. On the app, in addition to the 2SB for any receipt, they also have 10SB for a Target receipt and 50 SB for a Best Buy receipt. Easy peasy free SB!
Thanks for posting this! I uploaded a BB and a Target receipt yesterday which pushed me over my first daily goal!

Do swagups not stack? I had my team challenge and my member recognition swagups available. I redeemed for a $25 paypal and only my member recognition swagup credited back. I was hoping for both because I don't know if I will have enough to redeem again before it expires April 9.

Do swagups not stack? I had my team challenge and my member recognition swagups available. I redeemed for a $25 paypal and only my member recognition swagup credited back. I was hoping for both because I don't know if I will have enough to redeem again before it expires April 9.

Unfortunately they do not stack.

I used to cash out any time I got over $25 in SB, but now I find I like to keep at least $25 in SB at all times to be ready to cash out at short notice.

Anyone get coupon prints yesterday from the weekend? I had a really hard time meeting my first goal yesterday without them. Hope the coupon train hasn't run dry, that was a nice bump each day!

On my checklist the hardest for me to get is discovery, I sign up for emails details I go back it still is not checked. Is there any easier way to get this one every day?

YES!!! Under AdscendMedia, click on S'mores. Watch 6 ads and earn 1 SB. Not a quick earner, but it will check off your box easily :-)

I have found that this is the easiest way for me to get my discovery. It auto plays so I just start it up and let it play.

Coupons from the weekend (and Monday) just hit my account.

With that I hit the second goal only doing 30 points today.
Mine too. All of a sudden I noticed my total sb was ~200sb higher... I've been trying a bunch of ~100sb surveys to use my double survey swagup and got excited thinking one had worked! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter