Those using swagbucks ???

Coupons from the weekend (and Monday) just hit my account.

With that I hit the second goal only doing 30 points today.

Mine too. All of a sudden I noticed my total sb was ~200sb higher... I've been trying a bunch of ~100sb surveys to use my double survey swagup and got excited thinking one had worked! lol

My coupons posted from Friday and yesterday AND I just got an guaranteed survey for 36

Mine, too!!! However, I never seem to have any guaranteed surveys, hopefully soon!
Also...one of my Member Loyalty Swagups was that I would get a two hour extension on Swagcodes, but yesterday I tried to enter one in 20 minutes late and it wouldn't let me because the code had expired. Anyone else have experience with this? Am I reading this incorrectly???

Additional 2 hours to redeem any SwagCode
2 hr extension on SwagCode redemption deadline. This is a Sustained Benefit. In order to sustain and continue receiving this benefit, you must earn at least 5,000 SB within 6 months of reaching this level

I can't belive it. I signed up for door dash Thursday, the bag and card came yesterday I made one delivery that was a mile from my house. Made 6.00 with my kids in the car. Then I just got the 15000 points added to my account.
In this week i made 200 on sb this month will pay for one of my kids disney. I was not going to post till it really worked

Also...one of my Member Loyalty Swagups was that I would get a two hour extension on Swagcodes, but yesterday I tried to enter one in 20 minutes late and it wouldn't let me because the code had expired. Anyone else have experience with this? Am I reading this incorrectly???

2 hr extension on SwagCode redemption deadline. This is a Sustained Benefit. In order to sustain and continue receiving this benefit, you must earn at least 5,000 SB within 6 months of reaching this level

Don't know what to tell you. I *just* did one at 18 minutes expired and it worked. Stated something about the two hour extension when it posted as well.

Maybe the code was one of those that was for a limited number of people? They have been doing that a lot lately which is super annoying.

Has anyone bought anything from Macys (online) and gotten the 1000 SB bonus? I think I remember someone saying in the past, that they didn't get the bonus and had to Fight SB for it. Unless I am mixing up my info? Thats entirely possible as well. :cutie: Anyways, I just placed an order (SB has 7SB/$ and a 1000 bonus) , just wondering if I'll get the SB easily or not. If anyone is interested Macys has some good Clinique deals/free gifts/ $10 beauty bags/ect.. Bought some eye cream for me and a few things for DD Easter basket and got the free Clinique goodie bag and a $10 beauty bag of products and some free Clinique skincare.

I'm considering buying a new Ipad at Best Buy. I noticed that Apple products are excluded from earning Swagbucks.

Any suggestion on a way to earn Swagbucks for the purchase.

I'm considering buying a new Ipad at Best Buy. I noticed that Apple products are excluded from earning Swagbucks.

Any suggestion on a way to earn Swagbucks for the purchase.

I earned swagbucks last month when I ordered a new power cord for my MacBook through the Apple website.

Anyone else having problems logging on? It started with MyPoints last night and now swagbucks is giving me problems. Both will log me out of both my laptop and any mobile apps or their mobile sites. When I try to login, I get an "Invalid Credentials" message. I then change my password, but it will only be recognized on whatever device I'm using and never any of the apps. Right now I'm logged in on my laptop, but can't use the same password I know is right on the apps or on the mobile site as I get the error message.

Anyone else having problems logging on? It started with MyPoints last night and now swagbucks is giving me problems. Both will log me out of both my laptop and any mobile apps or their mobile sites. When I try to login, I get an "Invalid Credentials" message. I then change my password, but it will only be recognized on whatever device I'm using and never any of the apps. Right now I'm logged in on my laptop, but can't use the same password I know is right on the apps or on the mobile site as I get the error message.

That's happened to me in the past, but not recently. It would usually sort itself out within a day.

I'm just now starting to scan QR codes for in store shopping (especially for BB!) and am wondering how long it takes for those sb to show up in my account as pending? Is it a quick one or does it take a few days?

I'm just now starting to scan QR codes for in store shopping (especially for BB!) and am wondering how long it takes for those sb to show up in my account as pending? Is it a quick one or does it take a few days?
Usually a couple business days for the bonus. The shop and earn takes 32 days to credit.

Usually a couple business days for the bonus. The shop and earn takes 32 days to credit.

Thank you! I grabbed my first GC there today and am planning on going every day the next few days, just wanted to make sure I was doing it right lol. SB does show up on my receipt so I think I'm good to go?

Thank you! I grabbed my first GC there today and am planning on going every day the next few days, just wanted to make sure I was doing it right lol. SB does show up on my receipt so I think I'm good to go?
Yep. As long as it says something about “Swagbucks affiliate”, you’re golden.

Anyone done Hello Fresh recently? I did it on Wednesday and it's still not pending :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!