Those using swagbucks ???

Made a rookie mistake - hadn’t been using swagbucks in a while and redeemed a virtual visa at the beginning of the year. I knew that once you registered it, you hadn’t a limited time to use it but I forgot that the digital token also has an expiration date. Got caught up in “life” and didn’t redeem it in time. Anyone else have this happen and if so, did you reach out to sb or the virtual visa people? Hoping my forgetfulness didn’t just cost me Disney money!

Made a rookie mistake - hadn’t been using swagbucks in a while and redeemed a virtual visa at the beginning of the year. I knew that once you registered it, you hadn’t a limited time to use it but I forgot that the digital token also has an expiration date. Got caught up in “life” and didn’t redeem it in time. Anyone else have this happen and if so, did you reach out to sb or the virtual visa people? Hoping my forgetfulness didn’t just cost me Disney money!
I did it at first and they would not help me..
Now as soon as i get the card i buy a disney giftcard from target.com they send the code the same day and i add it to my disney giftcards.
I so wish they would save me a step and just let me buy Disney giftcards.
I can't do paypal cards but i really wish i could.

I did it at first and they would not help me..
Now as soon as i get the card i buy a disney giftcard from target.com they send the code the same day and i add it to my disney giftcards.
I so wish they would save me a step and just let me buy Disney giftcards.
I can't do paypal cards but i really wish i could.
Ugh, I was afraid of this... bet I won’t make this mistake again!

Did some in-store deals (or whatever they are called). Bought people at cvs with 40% off coupon and got 1000 sb. $6+ mm. Then bought instyle at Walmart. $4 mm. Was going to these stores anyway so not making an extra trip. The sb were in my account as soon as I uploaded the receipts.

Does anyone else find these shop swago boards completely pointless? I kind of laugh when I look at them. Even if you do the "entire board except the middle square," you're only getting maybe 20 SB due to having to enter the giveaways. Am I missing something with them or are they really just that skippable?

I'm trying the cottage cheese deal today. Need to run to publix later on. Hopefully they will have it. Looks like it's a decent money maker according to doctor of credit. And the People offer resets tomorrow.

Does anyone else find these shop swago boards completely pointless? I kind of laugh when I look at them. Even if you do the "entire board except the middle square," you're only getting maybe 20 SB due to having to enter the giveaways. Am I missing something with them or are they really just that skippable?

I’d say that’s an accurate assessment. The only reason this one would be worth it to do (for me), is if I have trouble meeting my first goal. Then even if the net amount earned is low, it might be worth it to keep the monthly streak intact.

I guess coupon prints are dead. I haven’t got credit for any for several days now.
So day three of no coupon prints....I relied on those daily to meet my goal
I hope they aren't gone and this is just a glitch.....😠😠😠

Count me in the group of didn’t get any of mine last week either.
And that was after having issues the week before of selecting 50/day and only having 25-30 print.
By Friday, I gave up. I’m hoping to start this week off fresh. 😏

Did the cottage cheese offer again since I had to run to Publix to pick up a few things for dinner. My son doesn’t get why I’m buying it or why they are giving me $15 to buy something that costs $7.

Anyone have any good MMs right now? I've seen a few offers on my homepage but wondering if anyone is having luck with specific ones!

I have printed everyday this past week. Last time I got credit was last Monday , the 4th for the weekend prints. Nothing since then......

I got coupon print credit today, I printed late last night.
Weird. I printed Friday, Saturday and Sunday and have not gotten credit for any of them yet.
I have printed everyday this past week. Last time I got credit was last Monday , the 4th for the weekend prints. Nothing since then......

SAME...I haven't gotten anything in over a week. Hope it isn't dead :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter