Those using swagbucks ???

SAME...I haven't gotten anything in over a week. Hope it isn't dead :-(

I got prints yesterday for 2 of the 3 weekend days but I might not have printed all 3. I don't print everyday if the number is too low. I also print on an old laptop that doesn't require I enter my number to get a text code because those rarely count. Printed 50 one day last week or before this way and it only counted for 1.

I got credit for the 26 I printed yesterday. I also use an older laptop and do not enter my number to get them to print.

I'm not always consistent with coupon printing. Now, a couple of weeks ago I tried printing two weekdays in a row and got nothing.

Oh Swagbucks. I was getting 100 SBs a day pretty consistently just running watch on a laptop next to me and one of the apps on a phone (both 24/7 at least during the day). Sometimes a survey or two in the evening to meet that minimum. Since this weekend I'm down to, oh, 25 at 3 in the afternoon. I don't have enough hours in my day to do enough surveys to make up for that. I used to wake up to about 25, this morning was only 4. :(

No coupon prints credited here either since last Tuesday. I always save them to a pdf file rather than printing.

Got 3000 SB for joining Stash credited today, then 2000 for a survey I did last week. Wish they would have hit on different days!

Can you still use a Target GC to buy Disney CG (especially online)?

Our Sam's Club membership expired at the beginning of the month and we didn't renew it.

EDIT: You can't online, but Target takes PayPal so I will use that instead!

Our Sam's Club membership expired at the beginning of the month and we didn't renew it.

Target no longer allows you to use gc to purchase gc online or in store.

Anyone try the Vuse offer? 4000sb reward looks like a potential money maker.

ETA: I tried it... It requires a bit of personal info to verify your age. There's a $.99 product, but the shipping is $7.99. The SB went pending within the hour. I'll find out in 32 days for sure.

Last edited:
Anyone try the Vuse offer? 4000sb reward looks like a potential money maker.

ETA: I tried it... It requires a bit of personal info to verify your age. There's a $.99 product, but the shipping is $7.99. The SB went pending within the hour. I'll find out in 32 days for sure.

I did Vuse sometime last year. Good money maker. I gave the product to a friend that used it.

I quit getting the daily text message telling me the SWAG CODE.....now I can't remember how to get signed up again. I found something that is on Twitter, but I want to get the daily text. Anyone have any ideas for me?

Sometimes I buy them on bestbuy.com and curbside pick up when im out....
I just purchased a online disney card with sb visa today worked flawlessly.

Sams club has a deal on there site... that i also did through shopkick. Buy a 45 membership get 45 off your first purchase
( no gc alxhol or tobacco) purchase it in your husband/wife or moms name then add you to make it a new account.

Last edited:
Sometimes I buy them on bestbuy.com and curbside pick up when im out....
I just purchased a online disney card with sb visa today worked flawlessly.

Sams club has a deal on there site... that i also did through shopkick. Buy a 45 membership get 45 off your first purchase
( no gc alxhol or tobacco) purchase it in your husband/wife or moms name then add you to make it a new account.
Can you activate the membership online or do you have to go in store?

Can you activate the membership online or do you have to go in store?
When you buy the membership online it's active. You only need to go in club to pickup a physical card for when you do in person shopping/gas. You can start shopping online right away.

Looks like the $45 credit on this deal is for an in-store purchase only this time, otherwise you never have to set foot in a club if you don't want to.

"Offer must be redeemed in one single transaction in a club location and on a register. Offer cannot be used on SamsClub.com, with Scan & Go or with Club Pickup. Exclusions apply*"

(Link for exclusions: https://specialoffer.samsclub.com/)

I had an offer this morning in my SB inbox for magazines from Blue Dolphin. 200SB for a $2 subscription. I did it and the SB for the purchase was instant, but I didn't receive an email from the merchant. I thought I'd at least get some confirmation of the order. Has anyone done this offer?

Update: The email confirmation arrived. Hopefully, the magazine will too! :)

Last edited:
Got coupon print points from yesterday this morning after 2 weeks of nothing.

Got a random 75 SB yesterday for a survey from 5/5. Put me over the 2nd daily goal but the bottom right Swago square won't fill in. Submitted a ticket because if I don't get that for 30 SB I will end up with one of the 5 SB rows or columns. I am still holding out on downloading the swagbutton!

I had an offer this morning in my SB inbox for magazines from Blue Dolphin. 200SB for a $2 subscription. I did it and the SB for the purchase was instant, but I didn't receive an email from the merchant. I thought I'd at least get some confirmation of the order. Has anyone done this offer?

Update: The email confirmation arrived. Hopefully, the magazine will too! :)
Be careful though because you are now signed up for automatic renewal so you have to cancel before the term is up.

When you buy the membership online it's active. You only need to go in club to pickup a physical card for when you do in person shopping/gas. You can start shopping online right away.

Looks like the $45 credit on this deal is for an in-store purchase only this time, otherwise you never have to set foot in a club if you don't want to.

"Offer must be redeemed in one single transaction in a club location and on a register. Offer cannot be used on SamsClub.com, with Scan & Go or with Club Pickup. Exclusions apply*"

Thanks! I’ve never been sure about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter