Those using swagbucks ???

Happy day for me, AYCE ran all night and is still going. I love when that happens!

I have enough to cash out for a $25 gift card. Should I wait until tomorrow in hopes that the SwagUp is posted for the challenge and that maybe cashing out for a gift card is on the SWAGO board?

Happy day for me, AYCE ran all night and is still going. I love when that happens!

I have enough to cash out for a $25 gift card. Should I wait until tomorrow in hopes that the SwagUp is posted for the challenge and that maybe cashing out for a gift card is on the SWAGO board?

Yes, I would wait. It will probably be on the SWAGO board and it makes sense to use the Swagup too, since they expire.

Question about the Dollar shave club offer. If I cancel after the second order, but before Swagbucks are administered for second purchase, will I still receive the points owed for second offer? They claim they don't administered the Swagbucks for 60-72 days after second payment. By then, I'll be stuck buying 2 more months worth, and it won't be a money maker. Who has experience with this offer? Thanks!

After I received my starter box, I went in and changed my shipment to every other month. So I ordered starter box March 15, got a 2nd shipment May 15, and received the additional 1500sb on May 30. Then you can easily go in and pause or cancel the account.

Or you can be like me and forget until your next email that your razors are on the way - oops! I had an AMEX offer so it was still a moneymaker even with my goof, but we are drowning in razors now :rotfl: I actually gave some to my in-laws... we did DSC on both accounts, and the Gillette offer on both accounts, plus I had ordered for both of us from Dorco before those offers came out (they supply DSC, so if you like those check out Dorco).

Another question on the Wildlife/WCS offer (the 6500sb over 4 months), did anything show as pending on your first donation?

Another question on the Wildlife/WCS offer (the 6500sb over 4 months), did anything show as pending on your first donation?

I don't have anything showing as pending on my SB's account and last I checked, they still haven't charged my card.

what do you all do to get your Discover on the to do list every day. Seems I always struggle to find something each day!

what do you all do to get your Discover on the to do list every day. Seems I always struggle to find something each day!
I use Tank Top Girl. She and LapTopGuy show up in the Sponsored Video Line on the front page at the beginning and the end of the day.

Unless you need the gift card right away, I would wait for the swagup to show. Every little bit helps!

No I had nothing showing as pending, but my first month did credit for me earlier than I thought. They say allow 60 days, but it seems they went through on a certain day in July and credit for everyone who donated in June. So for me it was only about 30 days.

There was a swag up offer that I activated today. "Loyal Survey User" - +100 SB for a completed survey. Ironically, I haven't done a survey since last year, but did one earlier from PL and it triggered it.

Ready a new swago board!
hope everyone does well

I was and then I saw it...at first glance, I'm not sure I'll earn much, if anything :-( I have no interest in spending 15 SB's to enter a Rock Band contest to complete a row that would earn me 10. I need to study it more, but not sure I'll get more than spins from this board. Bummer, but maybe next time!

There was a swag up offer that I activated today. "Loyal Survey User" - +100 SB for a completed survey. Ironically, I haven't done a survey since last year, but did one earlier from PL and it triggered it.

Awesome for you! :-) I've been doing a lot of surveys lately and didn't have that! So wonder how they picked who got that?

Has anyone seen their Swag Up from last week's Team Challenge yet?

Not yet...hopefully soon! Do you know if we have to redeem and actual gift card or does PayPal count to earn the SB's?

Sorry, crazy weekend so I didn't get to log into the board.

As far as the swagup I think the challenge before last was what started you needing to active your bonus. Be sure to do that before you cash out! (I still don't have mine either).

I went to Kohl's this past weekend. My store did have Best Buy cards by the checkouts. I didn't grab one though since I had bought a discount GC and was wanting to pick up some new work clothes anyway.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the xfinity problem. We got a message about being close to our cap last month, but it was a few days before the month ended. So the kids watched DVD's instead of netflix and DH and I worked surveys instead. We got the message about it again for this month. DH went to talk to them Friday, but apparently their whole customer service area was down worldwide and they couldn't tell him when it would be back up. We just have our 2 laptops and stream Netflix on the TV. Something one of DH friends suggested was to go into the settings on Netflix and turn the resolution down. Our TV is older anyway so I'm not sure having it set at a high resolution is the best for us.

Awesome for you! :-) I've been doing a lot of surveys lately and didn't have that! So wonder how they picked who got that?

I'm wondering the same, which is why I posted here to see if anyone else got it (and as a reminder to check just in case; I was checking for the team challenge swag up and at first glance, thought it was).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!