Those using swagbucks ???

My Swag Up is available now, but it doesn't look like I have to activate it as I did last time. Are you guys seeing the same thing?

It says redeem for any gift card to get your Swagups....does PayPal count as a gift card?
I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to this. I always redeem for gift cards. Lots of others around here redeem for PayPal, so hopefully someone will chime in with the answer for you.

New Swag Code - have to go the Overstock offer page to get it.
To get a Swago box to credit for this, you need to use a swag button, so I have to wait until I get home.

Anyone else getting an error trying to use swagbucks? I'm getting a maintenance error. I'm on my mobile trying to complete the mobile Swago tiles. Been trying survey's, got a notification about the swagcode, entered it, went back to trying survey's and just get error message now.

As an aside, my stealth swagcode link was on eStories offer page. But I just noticed on Facebook they've got a regular one listed there:
Swag Code Alert! Enter estories1 in the Swag Code box until 1:10 PM/4:10pm PT to earn 3SB.

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/mz2x12

Maybe that's what caused the glitch :)

Just noticed I had an offer in my regular inbox (not swagbucks inbox) titled "pipping hot pizza" It was to sign up for a Domino's mailing list. It was an instant 25.
Thanks for pointing this out! Quick and easy - and totally would have overlooked it if you hadn't mentioned it. Mine was titled "sign up and earn 25sb!"

Anyone else getting an error trying to use swagbucks? I'm getting a maintenance error. I'm on my mobile trying to complete the mobile Swago tiles. Been trying survey's, got a notification about the swagcode, entered it, went back to trying survey's and just get error message now.

As an aside, my stealth swagcode link was on eStories offer page. But I just noticed on Facebook they've got a regular one listed there:
Swag Code Alert! Enter estories1 in the Swag Code box until 1:10 PM/4:10pm PT to earn 3SB.

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/mz2x12

Maybe that's what caused the glitch :)

both codes worked, thanks!

Is the Swaggo board like the Team Challenge? Do I have to click on the 'finish the to-do list' first before completing the to-do list? And I have completed two surveys since the board opened, both credited, but that square on my board is still blank????

Is the Swaggo board like the Team Challenge? Do I have to click on the 'finish the to-do list' first before completing the to-do list? And I have completed two surveys since the board opened, both credited, but that square on my board is still blank????
The squares fill automatically when you complete the task, though you may have to refresh the screen to see them. The survey squares ONLY work for Gold surveys, which totally annoys me, since the Peanut Labs surveys work for the to do list!

After you finish a pattern, THEN you have to submit it to credit it. SO WAIT until you have done all the squares you think you can; you may score more SBs if you complete a harder pattern.
You should see a number and Spins in the lower left corner of each box. There is a Spin and Win Wheel that is a part of this, to encourage you to get as many squares filled as you can. If you look at the left hand column of the page, you will find a link to that wheel. Be sure to finish all your spins before the week is over. Most of the time you will get entries to a sweepstakes (which are useless to me), but there are Swagups and SB's that you can win as well.

I got my "attempt to complete a survey on desktop" to fill in from a PL survey. I hardly ever do the actual swagbucks surveys anymore, I never qualify for them.

I hate this version of Swago, I liked the one that was all ncraves/ngage. Some of the squares I just can't do and it annoys me. I'm also having trouble with the "complete the first on your to-do list" one though.

no that was a lie, it was filled in and now it's not. And now by "first on to do list" is filled in. So weird!

Just booked a trip to Disneyland for the end of October for me, DS24 and DD21. Was able to purchase 5-day park hoppers and 3 Halloween party tickets with money I earned through SB. I also have over $700 in Disney gift cards for spending money from SB. Going to try to get my airfare paid with some credit card rewards and SB before we leave. That just leaves hotel, where I have $200 in hotel rewards from credit cards!

This is the second Disneyland trip that I have funded the majority of the trip with SB. So glad I found this thread in November 2015!!!

So it's been several months...maybe over a year since I've tried to cash in my swagbucks to apply towards Disney. Is Target no longer allowing you to buy Disney Gift Cards online with Target gift cards? I can't seem to order my giftcard like I did in the past>:( If this is a new thing with online (or maybe not so new) can I use my Target gift cards in the store to apply toward a Disney Gift Card?
thanks!

So it's been several months...maybe over a year since I've tried to cash in my swagbucks to apply towards Disney. Is Target no longer allowing you to buy Disney Gift Cards online with Target gift cards? I can't seem to order my giftcard like I did in the past>:( If this is a new thing with online (or maybe not so new) can I use my Target gift cards in the store to apply toward a Disney Gift Card?
thanks!
You cannot order Disney (or any, as far as I know) gift cards online from Target and pay with a Target gift card. You can still use gift cards to buy gift cards in the store, however each store may enforce the "rule" differently. The computer system will accept the transaction, but it is a matter of having a cashier that will do it. If you are buying other items or using the self-checkout, you should have no issues.

I just bought a $50 Babies R US gift card from Mygiftcards+. I was hoping the gift card would arrive in time to use it tonight to pay for our infant cpr and home safety class. Well, I got the 150 SB credited instantly and the gift cards were also delivered instantly. This is the fastest turn around time I have ever experienced with Mygiftcards+.

On another note, I had a strange problem this morning. I was attempting to get the "survey attempt" square on the Swago board to fill in, but I ended up qualifying for every survey that I attempted until after 4 successful surveys, I finally got a DQ. I guess that is a good kind of problem to have?

thanks!

You cannot order Disney (or any, as far as I know) gift cards online from Target and pay with a Target gift card. You can still use gift cards to buy gift cards in the store, however each store may enforce the "rule" differently. The computer system will accept the transaction, but it is a matter of having a cashier that will do it. If you are buying other items or using the self-checkout, you should have no issues.

At my local Target, I cannot use Target gift cards to purchase any pre-paid gift cards - either at any register or the self check-out. I tried it on three separate occasions, all a gigantic fail. I know some other posters here have success with Target, but I do not. I have, however, had success with Walmart gift cards at both Walmart and Sam's Club. Good luck!

OMG! Was halfway though a "18" minute survey (really 30-40mins) when all of a sudden it redirected back to SB and said they hit max capacity here's 1sb for 15 freakin minutes of crap answering. It was one of those with open ended questions so I never finish them in the time they say (unless yer giving one word answers). I understand you cast the net for more people than you need to make sure you get what you need, but that's just terrible to have someone go so long and not get anything. When I did live survey/focus groups if you showed up and weren't needed, they paid you anyway! They should do that for online since they pay a pittance anyway.

Grrr, just had to vent. I'm doubly mad cuz I'm late for work now, but for the 200 SB I was going to risk it. (we have flex time, I just have to stay later)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter