Those using swagbucks ???

You know how they say to keep trying those surveys? The last 10 or so I've tried, I didn't qualify for. This morning I happened to see a 20 minute survey sitting in the "most popular ways to earn" on the homepage, so I thought I'd give it a try. I didn't even look at what the reward was. I just gave it a try and that sucker was worth 800 SB! Well, turns out it was for a discussion panel for a health insurance provider in our state. I qualified and went through all the questions, which was more like "read this and tell us how this makes you fee" type of responses. There were only 30 people on the panel! I'm soooooo excited about it!! Especially since when my husband left for work last night he scoffed at the 384 SB I had earned yesterday..."That's alot of work for $4".

I'm soo glad I decided to give SB a try again. And I soooooo appreciate everyone and their helpfulness. Thank you!!

There is an offer on the Homepage for Shaw Academy. It does not require a credit card, just some basic information. It states in the details that it will be pending for 10 days. Showed up in my ledger as this:

Discover: SB Offers: Shaw Academy US Enrollment (pending credit date: 10/01/17)
+100 SB

How long did it take to be in your ledger? I went through the sign up process, but didn't see anything. When I clicked on the offer, it took me to the website, but I noticed that the URL didn't start with swagbucks like alot of them do

How long did it take to be in your ledger? I went through the sign up process, but didn't see anything. When I clicked on the offer, it took me to the website, but I noticed that the URL didn't start with swagbucks like alot of them do

It posted to my ledger pretty quickly. Within a minute or so. I went through the entire sign up process and then verified my sign up through email. I think the email verification is a requirement for the points, so make sure you did that too.

It posted to my ledger pretty quickly. Within a minute or so. I went through the entire sign up process and then verified my sign up through email. I think the email verification is a requirement for the points, so make sure you did that too.
Hmmm.....I went through the entire process and received an email, but that email has a download link for the course starter pack in it. There is nothing that says I need to click to verify the sign up. The website did have something about that, but it disappeared as soon as I had opened the email with the download link. What do you suppose I should do?

Total score! I finished a in-home trial survey tonight, it said it would take 10-14 days to credit but it did it instantly! I got double Survey swagup and I was hoping this would credit before the swagup expired because the timing would have been close, but worry no more :) 500SB into 1000SB instant... I guess that was worth the disappointment of 1825 swagstakes entries. (73 spins for swagstakes!)

Thanks for letting me ramble, hubby is out and it's not the same whooping to an empty house :D

Hmmm.....I went through the entire process and received an email, but that email has a download link for the course starter pack in it. There is nothing that says I need to click to verify the sign up. The website did have something about that, but it disappeared as soon as I had opened the email with the download link. What do you suppose I should do?

I think something I did before didn't credit until I clicked any link in the email. Even though it didn't say anything about activation, it was just a link in the middle of the email. So maybe clicking the download link will trigger it?

has anyone had any luck with with the York Photos deal? my mom really wants prints from some of the recent pictures at Disney and I thought 2 birds one stone but I never did get credit for Honest so I am not sure it is worth the gamble again for something with such a long pending period

I did this offer back in June and it did credit for me automatically without having to put in a ticket. I can't remember how many days it takes before it posts, but I was really happy to see that it posted without issue.

A month later and not even pending for York. I put in a ticket and it posted. I did the $5 playing cards so it was a moneymaker.

It credited automatically on my husband's account but I had to submit a ticket and then received credit pretty quickly. So YMMV.

I did the playing cards and got the e-mail yesterday saying that they have shipped. I don't see anything anywhere in my account that shows that I did this offer. It does not show as a shopping trip and there is nothing pending on my ledger. At what point do I submit a ticket? Since some report that it credited instantly and others report needing to submit a ticket, I'm wondering if I should submit something or give it a few more days.

I
I think something I did before didn't credit until I clicked any link in the email. Even though it didn't say anything about activation, it was just a link in the middle of the email. So maybe clicking the download link will trigger it?

I clicked the link earlier today. I even went as far as downloading the beginner pack. I think I'm going to wait a day or two and then open up a ticket for it.

Am I correct in thinking that I would see the pending SB in the ledger the same as the rest of the activity?...I don't see a filter that would show me pending SB.

Also, I had 5 spins when I started doing SB again. I ended up winning Swagstakes entries. Where do I see them? How do I use those?

I

I clicked the link earlier today. I even went as far as downloading the beginner pack. I think I'm going to wait a day or two and then open up a ticket for it.

Am I correct in thinking that I would see the pending SB in the ledger the same as the rest of the activity?...I don't see a filter that would show me pending SB.

Also, I had 5 spins when I started doing SB again. I ended up winning Swagstakes entries. Where do I see them? How do I use those?

You'd see pending credits in the same recent activities list, it'll have a () with a pending date inside within the description. Some stuff has a delay and you don't see the pending at all but it just shows up one day. But most likely it didn't get picked up as completed by SB, happens to me more times than not.

The swagstakes entries are listed in your My Account section in "Swagstakes entries". It's a prize drawing so there's nothing to do but wait and see if they pick your name for the grand prize.

DH was working on surveys last night and got in on the Keurig study! They're supposed to be shipping it next month, then we're supposed to use it until January. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I'm excited since I can use it to make hot chocolate! Someone was talking about it in a facebook group I'm in and someone who did it previously said they sent her 8 24 ct boxes. All I could think was that's a ton of coffee!

I think I know the answer to this but is there any way to combine Southwest gift cards? I'd love to use the "1st gift card of the month" discount but $25 Southwest cards are almost useless if you can only use 4 methods of payment. Wondering if I should just save up for the higher denominations or use my points for something else!

I think I know the answer to this but is there any way to combine Southwest gift cards? I'd love to use the "1st gift card of the month" discount but $25 Southwest cards are almost useless if you can only use 4 methods of payment. Wondering if I should just save up for the higher denominations or use my points for something else!
You can't with southwest, but what you can do is get best buy then use those cards to purchase a larger southwest card.

Pretty sure Target and Walmart sell Southwest gift cards. You could redeem for one of those and then use those cards to buy higher denomination SW cards.

Having the hardest time with LTG crediting today! It's 7 screens and then it doesn't credit, sometimes if it doesn't credit I can try again and it'll be a different amount but today it just keeps giving me 7!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!