Those using swagbucks ???

I don't even have a dog :teeth: it may be worth it if it's a MM

All I can find is from last year and that bark box has in their terms if you sign up for a subscription you're still charged if you cancel. Even if 1 month works that box is 29 so not worth it unless you have a dog. I also can't find anything about it working on just one month.

All I can find is from last year and that bark box has in their terms if you sign up for a subscription you're still charged if you cancel. Even if 1 month works that box is 29 so not worth it unless you have a dog. I also can't find anything about it working on just one month.

yikes, no thanks lol!
I appreciate the info.

Alright, it was too good of a deal to pass up...I bit the bullet and took a gamble on the shampoo deal from Target.
At $18.00 for the shampoo and $17.50 for the conditioner, I used DH's account to buy the shampoo and my account to get the conditioner. I spent $35.50 but we (should) get $45 in SB back, plus I get the 10% referral credit from DH's account so that's another 225 for me.

Of course, it' s 60 days from November 25, so that's, what? January 24...I will mark it down...I'm not going to forget this one! That's almost $50 in SB that's due to us and there is no way I'm going to let those get away. Heck, it's actually more that that when you consider that 2200 = a $25 gift card once per month:teeth:.

Alright, it was too good of a deal to pass up...I bit the bullet and took a gamble on the shampoo deal from Target.
At $18.00 for the shampoo and $17.50 for the conditioner, I used DH's account to buy the shampoo and my account to get the conditioner. I spent $35.50 but we (should) get $45 in SB back, plus I get the 10% referral credit from DH's account so that's another 225 for me.

Of course, it' s 60 days from November 25, so that's, what? January 24...I will mark it down...I'm not going to forget this one! That's almost $50 in SB that's due to us and there is no way I'm going to let those get away. Heck, it's actually more that that when you consider that 2200 = a $25 gift card once per month:teeth:.

What is this deal?

I was just coming on to report the same. With the increase I bought the cheap conditioner I was looking at. $12.50 MM and I had been kinda looking at it already. If it's still around later I might get hubby to buy a shampoo on his account for the 4.50. It'll start me off for the next trip :)

I screenshotted the heck out of the offer and my order pages since it's limited time and it didn't track my shop trip.

What is this deal?
http://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=3610

It's a limited time deal for 2250sb, normally 1500sb.

i signed up about one or two months ago thinking it was a month to month not a 6 or 12 month subscription. I usually read everything on there to make sure. I called or emailed barkbox and told them that and they canceled my subscription and I was only charged for the first box. I am very tempted to keep using since my dog loved the stuff.

Has anyone done the Fab kids offer? I signed up and order my daughter 2 pairs and received credit after about 8 weeks and me contacting them about it. now two weeks later i see another credit for a fab kids purchase. So i received 2520 for signing up and 2500 for the purchase. Is this how its supposed to be or was it a glitch. Will i lose those SB?

i signed up about one or two months ago thinking it was a month to month not a 6 or 12 month subscription. I usually read everything on there to make sure. I called or emailed barkbox and told them that and they canceled my subscription and I was only charged for the first box. I am very tempted to keep using since my dog loved the stuff.

All I could find was from the deal last year so it may have changed or they aren't that strict. Hard to say without more info. But that's good to know for anyone that wants to try it.

can't you buy the $9.50 bottle? why by the more expensive one?

hm, even though the offer page is still active, I just found the post on facebook and it said the limited time offers ended "3PM PT/6PM ET while supplies last!" so I got in under the wire, I ordered it like 5 of 6pm ET.

That said, the 9.50 is one of the 6 listed so even at 1500 it should be a MM.

the IMVU deal is 3001 now, it's in my Popular offers. Says 1sb to sign up and then 3000 sbs for a 9.99 purchase of credits. SB's would be pending for 32 days.

The almost addiction-to-deals part of me says 'good deal, free $20' and then the rest of me says 'what are you gonna do with $10 in "credit?", that'd be a waste'
So far I've only bought what we could use or could get for nearly free (DSC was pretty awesome, had a AmEx offer so I paid .59 and made $21 so a net gain of 20.41) so while a good deal I think I'm going to have to talk myself down from it.

The almost addiction-to-deals part of me says 'good deal, free $20' and then the rest of me says 'what are you gonna do with $10 in "credit?", that'd be a waste'
Yeah....same here...looking at the Hulu...$5.99/mo for a 3,000 SB payout...why *shouldn't* I do this??? Ummm...I see a binge-watch of "The Golden Girls" and "Will & Grace" and that right there would be worth at least 2 months of service. I fall asleep to sit-coms (don't ask...) and I stay asleep as long as they are still playing in the background (I wear headphones) and they are shows that I have seen repeatedly. My go-to shows are "Friends" and "Frasier" right now because they are available on Netflix. I like "Will & Grace" too, but since I have to watch it on my Xfinity app, it doesn't auto-run and as soon as the episode ends, it will wake me up when the dialogue stops. If Hulu works the same as Netflix (auto-advances to the next episode) then I really need to consider trying it out. When one of the kids is watching a show on her tablet and the hubby is watching a movie on the TV, I can't have my iPad streaming to put me to sleep because we can't have 3 running at the same time...and since I go to bed around 7:30pm, I am the one that has to find an alternative:rolleyes:.

for the target deal:

Purchase any of the 6 Pura D'or hair products at Target.com and earn 2,250 SB!* Receipt confirmation must be emailed to iredeemedpurador@prodege.com to earn SB.

Wow, thank you for posting this. When I read the offer the first time, I read it as "purchase 6 of the Pura D'or hair products" and couldn't figure out how everyone was making it a MM. D'oh!

Yeah....same here...looking at the Hulu...$5.99/mo for a 3,000 SB payout...why *shouldn't* I do this??? Ummm...I see a binge-watch of "The Golden Girls" and "Will & Grace" and that right there would be worth at least 2 months of service. I fall asleep to sit-coms (don't ask...) and I stay asleep as long as they are still playing in the background (I wear headphones) and they are shows that I have seen repeatedly. My go-to shows are "Friends" and "Frasier" right now because they are available on Netflix. I like "Will & Grace" too, but since I have to watch it on my Xfinity app, it doesn't auto-run and as soon as the episode ends, it will wake me up when the dialogue stops. If Hulu works the same as Netflix (auto-advances to the next episode) then I really need to consider trying it out. When one of the kids is watching a show on her tablet and the hubby is watching a movie on the TV, I can't have my iPad streaming to put me to sleep because we can't have 3 running at the same time...and since I go to bed around 7:30pm, I am the one that has to find an alternative:rolleyes:.

Same here, has to be shows I've watched before otherwise I pay attention. So I did Castle and Frasier a lot for a while and mix it up with a couple of specific movies with similar dialog that I've seen bazillion of times. Hulu will advance to the next episode but it does have a 'are you still watching' prompt I think after so many episodes. Amazon prime seems to go for more episodes before a stop or prompt, but I still usually have to back track in a series the next night with Hulu.

More Swagbuster deals until 11AM PT/2PM ET while supplies last along with Stealth Swagcode:
http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2017/11/Swagbusters_2017

The Gillette offer looks good, 3500sb. I did it already so I can't see the offer page, but if it's the same as usual it's a $10 purchase for $35 sb.
Oh! just had a thought, I'll get hubby to do it he hasn't done it before. Here's hoping he gets a lunch break today....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts