Those using swagbucks ???

5th US Code:

ChickenN00dle
Why do I keep getting a message saying "Sorry, this Swag Code has expired?" I'm trying to redeem them right when they become available. This has happened to my DH and me a few times the last few days.

Never mind. I guess I'm putting something in wrong. I just realized that Swag Code is with two zeroes instead of two capital o's.

Last edited:
Why do I keep getting a message saying "Sorry, this Swag Code has expired?" I'm trying to redeem them right when they become available. This has happened to my DH and me a few times the last few days.

Never mind. I guess I'm putting something in wrong. I just realized that Swag Code is with two zeroes instead of two capital o's.

Easiest is to always copy and paste the code.

So I finally got a response about Gillette not crediting and they're asking for a screenshot of the confirmation email showing the email id. Anyone have any idea what they're asking for? I've requested clarification, but who knows how long it will take.

They want the email you got from Gillette confirming your order. They want to match the email account to the one linked to your swagbucks Account I believe.

I did the the ultra Pura d’or offer. It’s the same conditioner I paid $10 at target and it’s $20 at ulta. There was a $3.50 off coupon and I went through shop with chase. Added some other stuff that was on sale to get free shipping. Not really a money maker (2000 sb for spending $20) but I actually do like the conditioner (wouldn’t pay $20 for it though!). Swagbucks should post next week.

I sent that And they responded asking for the same thing again.
And they can see your email address in the email?

I'd try again. This stuff is so irritating. I'm much preferring the new shop offers where you just upload your receipt and they credit in five days.

I did the the ultra Pura d’or offer. It’s the same conditioner I paid $10 at target and it’s $20 at ulta. There was a $3.50 off coupon and I went through shop with chase. Added some other stuff that was on sale to get free shipping. Not really a money maker (2000 sb for spending $20) but I actually do like the conditioner (wouldn’t pay $20 for it though!). Swagbucks should post next week.
It’s been out of stock at Target for over two weeks. I’m about to break down and buy it through Ulta. It’s showing on Target’s website for $12.99, but it’s not in stock so it’s just teasing me!

Just wanted to double check since it's been a while since I used SB regularly... Are we still allowed to run ncrave and ltg at the same time or is that a risk for getting deactivated?

Is anyone doing the Dollar Shave Club offer? It says buy the $5 starter kit (free shipping) and earn 2000. The 2000 is shown as pending for 3 days but other than that I can’t find a catch. Looks like an easy deal. Has anyone done one of the DSC offers? Is it super hard to cancel or anything?

Is anyone doing the Dollar Shave Club offer? It says buy the $5 starter kit (free shipping) and earn 2000. The 2000 is shown as pending for 3 days but other than that I can’t find a catch. Looks like an easy deal. Has anyone done one of the DSC offers? Is it super hard to cancel or anything?

I did it because my husband actually needed a new razor. It was easy. We haven't cancelled yet, but there is an option on the website to end the subscription so it looks easy enough (no phone calls or anything)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter