Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone doing the Dollar Shave Club offer? It says buy the $5 starter kit (free shipping) and earn 2000. The 2000 is shown as pending for 3 days but other than that I can’t find a catch. Looks like an easy deal. Has anyone done one of the DSC offers? Is it super hard to cancel or anything?

I did it because my husband actually needed a new razor. It was easy. We haven't cancelled yet, but there is an option on the website to end the subscription so it looks easy enough (no phone calls or anything)!

Does anyone know if it can be done more than once or is this for first time user only? I can't even find the offer, so I'm wondering if that is why?

I was actually going to mention... Someone on Reddit said there was an IOS update for Sportly 2 days ago. I have not updated, because I wait until forced. So if that one hasn't been working for you, maybe updating will fix it.

EntertaiNow also has a new update in the App Store for IOS. Again, I haven't updated, but if anyone can't get the previous version to work and if their device is capable of running the updated version, it might be worth it to try the update.

Does anyone know if it can be done more than once or is this for first time user only? I can't even find the offer, so I'm wondering if that is why?

The disclaimer says only valid for users who have not already completed a DSC offer via SB and you will not be eligible for any future DSC offers.

I have it in my homepage under Most Popular Ways to Earn

I'm curious too. I've done DSC before...probably over a year ago...and when I click on the offer, it is giving me the option to activate it. Normally if I have done the offer and it's not available, I get the offer unavailable page.

Is anyone doing the Dollar Shave Club offer? It says buy the $5 starter kit (free shipping) and earn 2000. The 2000 is shown as pending for 3 days but other than that I can’t find a catch. Looks like an easy deal. Has anyone done one of the DSC offers? Is it super hard to cancel or anything?

Very easy to cancel online. They bug you to death with emails after but that's no big deal :)

Hey y'all!
Just got back from an awesome but very busy trip! came back to $125 worth of SBs...that was a nice surprise. my DL trip is on the 8th, let's see if I can make an additional $75.
IMVU deal is back for me, I wonder if it will credit since I already did it back in December.
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Just wanted to double check since it's been a while since I used SB regularly... Are we still allowed to run ncrave and ltg at the same time or is that a risk for getting deactivated?

I've done that for years without problem but I'm not a high earner.

for the Pura D'or offers.....am I correct that both have to be purchased online? Neither can be purchased in store?

I had a cashier at Target tell me that they no longer allow your to buy gc's with gc's. Since she was at the cellphone desk, and peeved that I was only buying gc's, I am not sure whether to believe her. The website says that you can't buy specialty cards with Target gcs, but I bought Disney cards at a different Target 3 days before that.

I also read that someone was told at Sams that she couldn't buy gcs with gcs or with credit cards! She went to a different store and had no problem.
Not sure if these are coincidences, or a warning of what's to come.

I had a cashier at Target tell me that they no longer allow your to buy gc's with gc's. Since she was at the cellphone desk, and peeved that I was only buying gc's, I am not sure whether to believe her. The website says that you can't buy specialty cards with Target gcs, but I bought Disney cards at a different Target 3 days before that.

I also read that someone was told at Sams that she couldn't buy gcs with gcs or with credit cards! She went to a different store and had no problem.
Not sure if these are coincidences, or a warning of what's to come.

I’ve not been able to buy gift cards with gift cards at Target for quite some time. It absolutely varies by store bc many others report zero problems doing this. I have to use my local Walmart if I’m buying Disney gift cards with a gift card.

Home page -> Most popular -> Care Dash 50 SB

Review your dr/register with name/email/password. SB instantly pending for 3 days.

Does anyone ever have this problem? It is with the blue Discover picture of the woman with binoculars. Sometimes when I click on it, no problems. Other times, it comes up with a larger number of videos to watch, and they go off the bottom of my screen. There is no scroll bar to move down to click Start.

Does anyone ever have this problem? It is with the blue Discover picture of the woman with binoculars. Sometimes when I click on it, no problems. Other times, it comes up with a larger number of videos to watch, and they go off the bottom of my screen. There is no scroll bar to move down to click Start.
Make your webpage smaller then you will be able to get to reach blue button.

So swagbucks kept getting stuck in mobile mode (so I couldn’t see the top row or run watch playlists). This happened in multiple browsers. I switched users and it was initially fine but then happened in chrome again. In case it happens to anyone else, clear your history. That did the trick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter