Those using swagbucks ???

Ok, I just went through an entire Burt's Bees product survey and it didn't credit right away. For people who submit tickets, what do you do to prepare for when you don't get your points? Just write down the survey number and screenshot the end screen of the survey to add to your ticket? It'll help to know for the future, anyway.

I don't like doing surveys but with the ncraves coming in and out I tried and finally got one and it's so frustrating when it doesn't work!

Ok, I just went through an entire Burt's Bees product survey and it didn't credit right away. For people who submit tickets, what do you do to prepare for when you don't get your points? Just write down the survey number and screenshot the end screen of the survey to add to your ticket? It'll help to know for the future, anyway.

I don't like doing surveys but with the ncraves coming in and out I tried and finally got one and it's so frustrating when it doesn't work!

Did the same survey, Didn't get credit either.

Leave for WDW tonight! Here are my Feb-April numbers:

$350 earned on SB
$160 earned on My points

If it wasn't for My points offers, I would've had to pay OOP for food. Thanks to everyone who posted and helped, couldn't have done it with without y'all!

Last edited:

I'm unexpectedly going to be near a Best Buy later today but didn't get my QR codes before I left home. I do have two of them (unused) that I saved almost two weeks ago. Think they would work ok if they're that old?

Seeing ads on the left top corner and on banners in SB today to sign up for Hulu, keep the subscription for 8 days and get 3,200 SB. I swear that's higher than when I did it?... I clicked but it says I already completed the offer. Hope someone here hasn't yet and can get it!
I tried this and am not seeing anything on my activity screen (not even as pending). It mentioned posting 48 hours later so hoping I see something then.

I have 4,000SB pending from offers last month that should post to my account today. Looks like SB is waiting until after the team challenge to post those SB!

When I go to the site on my phone where the code is supposed to be it just takes me straight to the Best Buy web site. No code.

On the website on your phone, have you tried to Shop search from the top bar (change search from web to shop)? I find if I pick the store from the suggested stores that come up while I'm typing, it takes me to the offer page and stays there rather than redirecting me directly to the online site. (I do this mostly on the PC but it seems to work the same on the phone too)

Can also try a direct link: www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/10768/best-buy

If that works you can bookmark it in the browser for the future.
Also seems like some have this problem but others don't so I wonder if it's the browser being used? I use Chrome on my Android and I don't have that problem. From the website I can select the Best Buy from my Shop page favorites and it takes me to the offer page so I can get the QR code. If you're on Safari or something else you can try a different one see if it makes it better.

I go to the website on my phone, then to shop, find Best Buy and click on it, scroll to the bottom, then generate a qr code. I cannot do it from the app.

On the website on your phone, have you tried to Shop search from the top bar (change search from web to shop)? I find if I pick the store from the suggested stores that come up while I'm typing, it takes me to the offer page and stays there rather than redirecting me directly to the online site. (I do this mostly on the PC but it seems to work the same on the phone too)

Can also try a direct link: www.swagbucks.com/shop/store/10768/best-buy

If that works you can bookmark it in the browser for the future.
Also seems like some have this problem but others don't so I wonder if it's the browser being used? I use Chrome on my Android and I don't have that problem. From the website I can select the Best Buy from my Shop page favorites and it takes me to the offer page so I can get the QR code. If you're on Safari or something else you can try a different one see if it makes it better.

Thanks both of you! It was because the only place I'd ever seen it before was under Most popular offers. I didn't realize I had to go through shop. I finally figured it out standing around at Best Buy waiting for my son to pick out the movies he wanted to buy. So relieved To have figured it out. $12 of Disney money. That's enough for....3 Mickey bars!

The team challenge Swagup is available. Make sure to activate it before you redeem your gift card. I'm happy it expires after the first of the month this time, discount on a discount for me!

Got my 2000 SBs from Dollar shave club. Didn’t get my 1000 points for making a$25 purchase. I’ll try customer service Monday if it’s not available. Going to do the Hulu deal. Glad I waited to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter