Those using swagbucks ???

What’s swago?

It's a challenge where you have to complete different SB related activities to color in squares on a board. Once you complete rows or even the entire board, you earn SB associated with that row or board and then earn spins on the wheel for other SB "prizes" (SB, entries in the sweepstakes, swag ups, etc). Look for "SWAGO" on the far left side of your SB home screen. You can register for the next game now, which starts on Monday morning.

I did the Hulu offer and it credited instantly!

Can someone fill me in on the Best Buy deal. So I print the QR code, scan it, buy a $50 Disney gift card, then I'll get 500 points? Does that sound right? How many times can this deal be done?

Can someone fill me in on the Best Buy deal. So I print the QR code, scan it, buy a $50 Disney gift card, then I'll get 500 points? Does that sound right? How many times can this deal be done?

I think I read that you can use a code (different ones) up to 3x per day, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I used two codes one day (I went to one register and sent DS to another register). Just print the code, go to BB, spend $50 and have them scan the code. The purchase can be for a gift card. You can even use a BB gift card to make the purchase! If you don't already have a BB gift card, you can buy one on the SB site to earn even more SB. I've purchased several gift cards on the site and have had no problems.

Anyone else having trouble with LTG the last couple days? It opens to a question page that says "Find the Best Ads for You" and "Which one describes your role?" There's a list of choices. If I click on a choice (I even tried different ones when it repeatedly wouldn't work) and click on continue, I just get the same page all over again. I can never get to the content. Haven't seen anyone else post about this, so maybe not everyone is experiencing it.

Anyone else having trouble with LTG the last couple days? It opens to a question page that says "Find the Best Ads for You" and "Which one describes your role?" There's a list of choices. If I click on a choice (I even tried different ones when it repeatedly wouldn't work) and click on continue, I just get the same page all over again. I can never get to the content. Haven't seen anyone else post about this, so maybe not everyone is experiencing it.
I clicked None of These and it let me run it once.

For some reason, I got the 5th month credit for Childfund donations on my account and DHs a couple days ago... even though we cancelled our donations after the 3rd month...

I think I read that you can use a code (different ones) up to 3x per day, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I used two codes one day (I went to one register and sent DS to another register). Just print the code, go to BB, spend $50 and have them scan the code. The purchase can be for a gift card. You can even use a BB gift card to make the purchase! If you don't already have a BB gift card, you can buy one on the SB site to earn even more SB. I've purchased several gift cards on the site and have had no problems.

There doesn't seem to be a limit on SB for it, I think the 3x per day came from some stores only allowing 3 gift cards to be purchased in one day. There's reports of some doing 8-10 transactions at a time.
Agreed on the different codes. Each code generates a new trip ID in the shop activity so it would make sense to do a different one for each transaction. Otherwise I would think it would combine the transactions and you'd only get one bonus (or worse, ignore the subsequent transactions and you get nothing for those)

Had that on Thu on hubby's account, but it seemed to work, I guess. Picked the 'none of the above' type option but then it went to 'no offers available'. He was in Chrome at the time.

I clicked None of These and it let me run it once.

Had that on Thu on hubby's account, but it seemed to work, I guess. Picked the 'none of the above' type option but then it went to 'no offers available'. He was in Chrome at the time.
That's what I repeatedly have picked. None of the above. After that repeatedly did nothing, I finally tried the top choice. No result there either. The page just comes back over and over. I've been in Chrome. Oh well, I'll focus on nCraves and watch videos while they are actually working. :)

There doesn't seem to be a limit on SB for it, I think the 3x per day came from some stores only allowing 3 gift cards to be purchased in one day. There's reports of some doing 8-10 transactions at a time.
Agreed on the different codes. Each code generates a new trip ID in the shop activity so it would make sense to do a different one for each transaction. Otherwise I would think it would combine the transactions and you'd only get one bonus (or worse, ignore the subsequent transactions and you get nothing for those)
I can confirm I have done 10 codes from one register in the same visit.

Been to two different stores, no limit at either. Actually did 12 in a row at one store, 6 for my SB, and DD27 continued there with 6 on her SB. And our local store we each did 6 there, and one time 8. Always a different QR code for each $50, only one 500 SB credit per one QR code, regardless of how many multiples of $50 you have.

Last edited:

Yes, you need a code for each transaction or it will combine it into one. I didn't realize this on my first try and got only 500 SB for the two $50 GC's I bought.

Yes, you need a code for each transaction or it will combine it into one. I didn't realize this on my first try and got only 500 SB for the two $50 GC's I bought.

Well good to know at least it wasn't worse and we'd missed out on the 2nd transaction, but that still sucks missing the bonus :(
That's part of the reason I stopped screenshotting it. I was afraid I would forget to delete one and then I'd pick an old one to use. So I've been pulling it up in the parking lot where I have good service and then just leave it in the tab. But I only do one transaction at a time. I've just been using what I earn so I'm spacing it out. My Best Buy's are only 20 minutes away, so while they're not on a normal route, I can rearrange my trips to fit it in. (and make it easier to hit multiple daily goals with the bonus :teeth:)

Hi all, I'm very new to swagbucks and have been trying to read this monster thread :) lots of helpful stuff here, but I have a few questions.

Ncrave - I see them mentioned a lot, but the ones I've tried all make me click on a button every 45 seconds or so, am I missing something?

Also I've tried a few things in the discover section, a couple that I saw there yesterday and one offer that was in my inbox this morning and none of them have credited my account even though they all said SB award instantly on them. Am I doing something wrong or do these things just not work?

Watch points - is there a limit to how many you can get in a day? I saw on the Smores links that it said unlimited, so are the other things under the Watch category limited?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter