Those using swagbucks ???

I'm going to Best Buy today and I want to make sure I do this correctly. Usually, I am just buying a single, $50 Disney gift card and paying with my $25 Best Buy gift card and my Best Buy Visa card. Since the kids decided that they want to go to MNSSHP and the tickets will cost exactly $300.11, I figured instead of paying for the tickets with my debit card, I would earn another $54 in FREE Disney money ($36 from SB and $18 in BB rewards) by buying (6) $50 Disney gift cards instead.

I printed off (6) QR codes and refreshed the page in between each one. OK, so far? So, I am assuming that I am OK to do 6 different transactions in one day and they should all credit separately, right? I see that people have done multiple transactions in one day...do they all credit at the same time? Has anyone had some come up missing? I will be driving right past the BB store two more times this week so it would not be a problem for me to stop in again to spread it out if that would improve my odds of getting the credit.

Hi all, I'm very new to swagbucks and have been trying to read this monster thread :) lots of helpful stuff here, but I have a few questions.

Ncrave - I see them mentioned a lot, but the ones I've tried all make me click on a button every 45 seconds or so, am I missing something?

Also I've tried a few things in the discover section, a couple that I saw there yesterday and one offer that was in my inbox this morning and none of them have credited my account even though they all said SB award instantly on them. Am I doing something wrong or do these things just not work?

Watch points - is there a limit to how many you can get in a day? I saw on the Smores links that it said unlimited, so are the other things under the Watch category limited?

Thanks!

How are you getting to the nCraves? Typically if you click on them through the To Do List they are short and you have to click after each video. If you go above that to Watch and click on nCraves through there, you should see a bunch. The ones with orange arrows will run through until the end.

A lot of the Discover activities don't credit for me, either. It's hit or miss... I work in Chrome. Sometimes I switch to IE if activities won't open in Chrome.

Watch includes the nCraves as well as other videos that run. I don't have luck with these other videos as they always get stuck in the middle for me. I also think it takes a really long time for only a couple SB. I really don't bother with them.

I'm going to Best Buy today and I want to make sure I do this correctly. Usually, I am just buying a single, $50 Disney gift card and paying with my $25 Best Buy gift card and my Best Buy Visa card. Since the kids decided that they want to go to MNSSHP and the tickets will cost exactly $300.11, I figured instead of paying for the tickets with my debit card, I would earn another $54 in FREE Disney money ($36 from SB and $18 in BB rewards) by buying (6) $50 Disney gift cards instead.

I printed off (6) QR codes and refreshed the page in between each one. OK, so far? So, I am assuming that I am OK to do 6 different transactions in one day and they should all credit separately, right? I see that people have done multiple transactions in one day...do they all credit at the same time? Has anyone had some come up missing? I will be driving right past the BB store two more times this week so it would not be a problem for me to stop in again to spread it out if that would improve my odds of getting the credit.
That’s seems to be what people in here are doing. Just as long as you have different codes. Your biggest problem will probably be if the store has a restriction on how many transactions you should do in a day.

So, I did a Best Buy purchase on Thursday. Shop & Earn came yesterday, but no bonus. Here’s hoping it comes today! First time I did the Best Buy deal, I got nothing (not sure why).

This is the longest I've ever been without the watch videos and ncraves. It's been since Tuesday. I've been relying on the 1 sb radium one videos. Slow going but what else can I do? Also trying to max earnings on the apps. Once or twice had to do a survey to make my first goal which I hate having to rely on because it can be so frustrating.

Hi all, I'm very new to swagbucks and have been trying to read this monster thread :) lots of helpful stuff here, but I have a few questions.

Ncrave - I see them mentioned a lot, but the ones I've tried all make me click on a button every 45 seconds or so, am I missing something?

Also I've tried a few things in the discover section, a couple that I saw there yesterday and one offer that was in my inbox this morning and none of them have credited my account even though they all said SB award instantly on them. Am I doing something wrong or do these things just not work?

Watch points - is there a limit to how many you can get in a day? I saw on the Smores links that it said unlimited, so are the other things under the Watch category limited?

Thanks!

For the nCraves, for us, we had to do the ones you click through for a while before the auto run potentially show up. Hubby hasn't done them in months and that's all he has now are the click throughs. I've been trying each day and when the auto run ones started coming back, knock on wood, I get some each day. Occasionally I'll find one with the auto run icon but doesn't actually advance without me clicking it. So maybe it just takes some time?

Thanks!

Some of the ncraves are autorun, so you don't have to babysit them. If I see a new ncrave I'll test it and see if it will run by itself after the first round.

Right now the auto-ncraves I'm rotating through are the Work one with the big hand pointing at a man for 3sb a run, the Discovery one with the basket for 4sb, the Techno Buffalo one with the pool for 4sb, and there's another one worth 5sb but it isn't on my page right now and I can't remember what it was called. If I don't have any of those higher paying ones I'll use some 2sb ones like Trending (has two women pictured) or News Webcontent Videos (a highway).

For regular videos in watch, I just do one 8 video run to get it checked off my task list. Rather than letting each video run all the way, I just wait for the little check mark to show up on the top corner of the video so that it's marked as "watched" and then switch to the next video manually. Much faster that way.

Has anyone double dipped on the offers on different sites after doing it on Swagbucks ?
Here is some information from the MyPoints site, which I'm sure applies to the Swagbucks site as well....

"Prodege, LLC (together with any affiliates, the "Company") owns and operates a number of different websites, mobile apps, and interactive services, including without limitation Swagbucks.com, MyPoints.com, MyGiftCardsPlus.com, Prodege.com, SodaHead.com, and others (collectively, the "Prodege Sites"). These Terms of Use ("Terms") apply to the Prodege Sites and to all of the features, mobile applications, emails, online services and other functionalities (collectively, the "Features") available via or related to the Prodege Sites, whether accessed via a computer, mobile device, or otherwise (collectively, the "Prodege Sites and Features").
Points can be earned in a Rewards Program by participating in certain Activities, as described in the applicable Prodege Sites and Features. If you choose to participate and follow the instructions associated with an Activity, upon satisfying all of the requirements of the Activity, you will be awarded the points associated with completing that Activity so long as the Company and/or its third-party Rewards Program affiliates are able to properly track your valid and completed point-earning Activities. For avoidance of doubt, Company shall not be responsible for, nor shall Company be obligated to award points or rewards to Rewards Program participants for, any Activity that is not properly recorded, tracked and/or deemed approved under Company's or its third-party Rewards Program affiliates' policies, procedures and systems. There may be limitations on Activities and rewards, so please be sure to review all applicable Additional Terms before deciding whether or not you would like to participate. For example, we reserve the right to request and verify receipts of completed purchases prior to or in connection with the awarding of points for shopping Activities in order to verify with the applicable merchant that such purchases are valid. Some of the limitations on Activities and rewards include (without limitation), our right to change or limit your ability to participate in certain Activities or the Rewards Program itself; our right to change or limit the allowable frequency of Activities; our right to change or limit the number of points you can earn for a given Activity or during a given time period; and our right to change the Activities or rewards available, or the number of points required for a particular reward. Points awarded have no cash value."

Before I found this information, I submitted an offer for a single purchase that I had found on both sites and received credit on both sites. At the time, I did not realize that they were owned by the same parent company. Once I was made aware of that fact, I looked into it further and found this information. Although it is a little murky and does not explicitly prohibit duplication of offers, it also leaves them a lot of freedom to deactivate one or both accounts at their discretion. Now, if I find an offer on both sites, I am careful to either submit it only once or make two, separate purchases. I do not want to risk losing either of my accounts since I use them for different purposes. Can you do it? Probably...should you? Well, you run the risk of having your account(s) permanently deactivated so it's up to you.

In RadiumOne there's a bunch of 1 sb Learn about x or similar. It runs on its own and for those of us that currently don't have ncraves it's at least something. I've done one so far. You do need to click on claim at the end so it's not something you can probably leave for too long. It credits like this -
04/23/18
Discover: RadiumOne
+1 SB

Is swagbucks glitching?

I got a shop & earn email today saying I bought something at BB on 3/30 which totally didn't happen cause I was in Texas for Easter.

Officially joined the no encraves club. Anyone have a reason as to why they are suddenly gone? Or if they come back? Surveys are being more useless than normal as well. It’s almost virtually impossible to hit goals without them! Fingers crossed they come back eventually

Officially joined the no encraves club. Anyone have a reason as to why they are suddenly gone? Or if they come back? Surveys are being more useless than normal as well. It’s almost virtually impossible to hit goals without them! Fingers crossed they come back eventually

I started finding that if you move on to watch and the apps for a few days they usually come back. Someone on Facebook told me it's a version of swagbucks jail to make sure you're not a bot.

Is swagbucks glitching?

I got a shop & earn email today saying I bought something at BB on 3/30 which totally didn't happen cause I was in Texas for Easter.

Probably, I got notice of a shop today and I thought it was one of my trips late last week but nope. It doubled a BB trip from 3/26.
They haven't corrected the glitches from a couple weeks ago yet either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter