Those using swagbucks ???

Well, only when their cash back percentage is higher than other sites. I am making the bulk of my money on surveys. Not making the $1500+ per year I made my first five years, but still targeting $1,000 per year.
I make most of my money on discover deals.
last year i made 1700 in this year probably around $1000. I dont have time for the surveys.
And by the way.. who said we really watch the videos. You think 5 or 10 is not much but they really add up.

4 collector bill +5 bonus
Happy 4th of July
https://www.swagbucks.com/?f=55&t=w&p=1&q=president+father+of+the+constitution

last year i made 1700 in this year probably around $1000. I dont have time for the surveys.
And by the way.. who said we really watch the videos. You think 5 or 10 is not much but they really add up.

Happy 4th of July
Yeah, I do the surveys while I’m exercising (2 hours per day) and watching tv so it’s not really taking up my time. I think discover deals are good but often there is a cost to them so while they may be money makers, if you get 2500 sb you didn’t necessarily earn $25. Plus it’s a hassle when they don’t credit.

Happy 4th of July

Got one but as I'm on my phone and they had all these popups about badges and stuff that took me away from it when trying to get rid of them I lost it. Partly my fault I guess but seems typical of sb too.

Here's a new one. If I start LTG ncraves stop and say the activity isn't available even if it's in the middle of one. Get more out of him anyway but that's kind of annoying.

Happy 4th of July
Thanks! First click I got all the pop ups and no collector bill, tried a second time and it popped up.

Yay! I was able to get 2000 points for the team today, but the gambit drama on the wall is starting to make this not fun.

I don't even read it any more. I know sometimes it has stuff that helps meet the daily goal but you have to weed through so much junk it's not worth it. I also never pay attention to how many points I provide I just do my normal. I get helping the team win but not at the expense of my not meeting my goals and I feel like some of what they suggest would do that.

I don't even read it any more. I know sometimes it has stuff that helps meet the daily goal but you have to weed through so much junk it's not worth it. I also never pay attention to how many points I provide I just do my normal. I get helping the team win but not at the expense of my not meeting my goals and I feel like some of what they suggest would do that.

That's fair I should probably stop looking at it. It's gotten really unhelpful in recent challenges.

What mobile apps are you all using to watch videos? My SB Watch app runs *maybe* one round before freezing on a yellow loading circle that just spins. I tried Sportly and it says it's no longer supported. Lifestylez says I'm not authorized even when I log in?

Are there any that work at all anymore?

What mobile apps are you all using to watch videos? My SB Watch app runs *maybe* one round before freezing on a yellow loading circle that just spins. I tried Sportly and it says it's no longer supported. Lifestylez says I'm not authorized even when I log in?

None of the six that I knew about (Lifestylez, SBTC, Entertainow, Sportly, indymusic, & movieclips) have worked for months. I have only been able to run videos through the actual Swagbucks app.

I also only use my iPhone and an older Surface Pro, so do not watch very many nCraves - none on my tablet - only the few on my phone.

Sorry - I know this was not helpful to you at all - just providing another data point.

I use an old Galaxy s5 for Swagbucks, the only thing that works is videos via the SB app. I seem to only get 2 rounds and a bonus round for a whopping total of 3 SBs. None of the other apps nor NCrave are working for me.

Watch on the laptop is hit and miss, mostly miss. It seems the final video is always "can not be found" or whatever that message is, even for the small 3 videos with manual advance. My earnings have cut drastically the past month.

Yep, SB Mobile app works on my iPhone SE but not on my ipad. Someone posted somewhere that it works from 3 AM until about 9 AM. I have noticed if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night and start it I can get 7 or 8 whole SB before it quits! The watch videos have been working somewhat, after I run through the ones that are 2 or 3 videos for 1 or 2 SB (some on the bottom of the homepage on some under watch) I can get an autorun repeating nCrave on my desktop in Chrome, but it is like 50 videos for 1 SB.

I use my old android Samsung s7edge i use the sb watch sometimes i get two rounds and it says out of videos sometimes it will run all night.

Well, only when their cash back percentage is higher than other sites. I am making the bulk of my money on surveys. Not making the $1500+ per year I made my first five years, but still targeting $1,000 per year.

Same.... I make between $75 - $100 a month on SB and I don't spend all day clicking on videos. When I first started, I was making $125 - $150 a month, but it's still fairly easy.... and still helpful :-)

Any good instant deals lately?
Today i did revu ( double) feed the children $19 2800 sb. It works if you did the sb one a few months back because its a different company. You can cancel right away. The only stipulation is you cant ask for a refund. Used privacy.com card # just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter