Thoughts please

Kazzabelle

<font color=deeppink>I have not even been on my Ju
Hi all,
Just come back (well 22nd December) from another amazing trip to Disneyland Paris and already booked to go at Halloween (22nd-26th October) a couple of questions I have...

What’s your thoughts on Halloween over the last couple of years? I did Halloween quite a few years ago, the year they decided to do minimal decorations and was a little disappointed. Has it improved now?

We have booked the hotel Cheyenne I have not stayed here for quite some time I usually stay HNY or DLH (I know it won’t be of same standards) but due to other family budgets we are all going to stay at they Cheyenne. To be honest I’ve always had a soft spot for this hotel, I love the theming. What’s your thoughts on the newly refurbished rooms? we have gone for the Wyoming rooms (quieter by the river apparently)

Sorry if these have been asked before

Karen xx

We enjoyed our stay at the Cheyenne in August and thought the new rooms were great. We requested a room with 2 doubles as this suited us best. The theming was lovely and there was plenty of storage. The bathroom is very small, but has everything you need and the shower was good. We liked the new Starbucks and the shop is quite big.
Halloween got better and better with the cavalcade and new shows, decorations and character meets, however in 2017 they had less on offer due to the 25th anniversary - hopefully everything will be back this year!

We enjoyed our stay at the Cheyenne in August and thought the new rooms were great. We requested a room with 2 doubles as this suited us best. The theming was lovely and there was plenty of storage. The bathroom is very small, but has everything you need and the shower was good. We liked the new Starbucks and the shop is quite big.
Halloween got better and better with the cavalcade and new shows, decorations and character meets, however in 2017 they had less on offer due to the 25th anniversary - hopefully everything will be back this year!

That’s lovely Thank you, we have gone for the 2 double bed rooms. We stayed at NPB in December and I thought the bathrooms was not all that much bigger from what I can remember so that’s ok.
Hopefully everything will be back to normal for Halloween this year. So excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter