Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! COMPLETED 3/1!

We are back from our 17 day excursion to Orlando.

Wow! Awesome! I hope you'll be starting another TR for that!

It was a fantastic trip and coming home to 34 degree weather and snow has done nothing to help my post-Disney depression.

It's a real thing :sad: Make sure you watch Imagineering three times, like I have already :love:

I like the lighting in this one- it definitely makes Magic Kingdom look evil.

Very cool!

The time in line passed very quickly with fireworks to watch and soon it was our turn.

Cute!

As we were boarding, the CM loading us was trying to finish a thought and then tell us to pull up on our lap bars which resulted in her telling us to "Throw up on the lap bars please!" and then instantly realizing what she said and said "OMG please don't" and we went hysterical and so did she. We laughed about it for so long that the trip report title was born!

:rotfl:

I have to say, I'm relieved to hear that nobody actually threw up. I know it happens, I never want to hear about it :crazy2:

Finally,we found the magic shot I'd been looking for!

Nightmare before Christmas is one of our favorites and since meeting Oogie Boogie wasn't an option at this event, the magic shot was a must-do!

That's really good...it looks like he is right there with you ::yes::

So what did you think of VAH? Would you go again? I think we have a choice in March and I was definitely leaning towards the regular DAH in the MK but this looks fun too.

Welcome back from your trip! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time and have a few days to decompress before jumping back into the real world!

I didn't know about the Oogie Boogie magic shot! It turned out really, really cool!

Maybe I wasn't actually behind.... Welcome back! Lucky for you to have a day home to binge on disney plus!

Thank you! I am so super behind it's crazy lol. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I keep joking with my assistant manager that I don't remember how to be a nurse lol!

My children would loose there minds seeing them in the dark!

It was pretty cool and kinda creepy!

Hmmm.... Courtney? Is it Courtney?

It's me! Thanks for remembering!

Heh... And I'm sure you weren't gloating.... at all...

:rotfl: Just a little bit :rolleyes1 I did honestly feel bad for him though!

Drat! I didn't know about that. Might've picked one up. Ah well...

You'll have to go back!

Maybe that's what it should be called during MNSSHP.... Evil Kingdom.

I could definitely get on board with that! Then maybe we could really get some villains during Halloween!

The line is just always too long for us to be willing to wait.

It's me! Thanks for remembering!
I knew it was either Bill or Courtney. I took a shot. Had a 50/50 chance of getting it right.
You'll have to go back!
I'd be okay with that. :)
I could definitely get on board with that! Then maybe we could really get some villains during Halloween!
::yes::
The line is just always too long for us to be willing to wait.
Ah, okay. Yes, that I understand.

Wow! Awesome! I hope you'll be starting another TR for that!

I definitely will! Just wanna get closer to finishing this one first!

It's a real thing :sad: Make sure you watch Imagineering three times, like I have already :love:

We literally just finished watching it! It was great and now I really really can't wait to get to Disneyland!

I have to say, I'm relieved to hear that nobody actually threw up. I know it happens, I never want to hear about it :crazy2:

I'm also relieved lol.

So what did you think of VAH? Would you go again? I think we have a choice in March and I was definitely leaning towards the regular DAH in the MK but this looks fun too.

So I liked the VAH but I didn't love it. I'm glad we did it once and it was fun to experience but unless they add something to it, I probably wouldn't go again. For people like pretty much all of us on these boards who go a lot, it was nice to have a different atmosphere in MK. I don't really understand the no meet and greets part of it- I think that would've added a lot to the event!

Have you done the regular DAH in MK? If you've done the regular one, I think the Villains one is fun for something a little extra. If not and you're just looking for short ride lines, I think the regular was a little less crowded!

So I liked the VAH but I didn't love it. I'm glad we did it once and it was fun to experience but unless they add something to it, I probably wouldn't go again. For people like pretty much all of us on these boards who go a lot, it was nice to have a different atmosphere in MK. I don't really understand the no meet and greets part of it- I think that would've added a lot to the event!

Have you done the regular DAH in MK? If you've done the regular one, I think the Villains one is fun for something a little extra. If not and you're just looking for short ride lines, I think the regular was a little less crowded!

I've never done either so I think I'll just stick to the regular one for lower crowds. Honestly, even if there were villians to meet, I probably wouldn't even bother with that.

We are back from our 17 day excursion to Orlando.
17 days!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

The Headless Horseman Brookie (which I see now that Disney called a browkie?): half chocolate chip cookie, half brownie. This was delicious but the serving was really large and it was rich so even between the two of us, we could only eat about half of it.
Love the names. Pretty sure a browkie is a wookie with really large eye brows and a Brookie is what everyone is after they leave Disney :P

Maleficent came back past and we got good interactions from her henchmen (I assume because of my shirt and ears) but she still didn't breathe fire again so we decided to try again on Main Street at the end of the night.
Man those guys are creepy! Fire or not I would have been intimidated.

48824923668_a211c5c03f.jpg
Well there is your fire.

For the second picture, the photographer told us to fight off the dragon and it became clear that I have no idea how to fight anything because I had to be instructed on how to pose.:rotfl:

Totally looks like you are just trying to make friends and shake her hand :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

As we were boarding, the CM loading us was trying to finish a thought and then tell us to pull up on our lap bars which resulted in her telling us to "Throw up on the lap bars please!" and then instantly realizing what she said and said "OMG please don't" and we went hysterical and so did she.
I've been wondering what this was all about. Glad to hear this involved no actual throw-up

picked my nail design specifically for this event so of course they got their own photo.

Love these!

Hey guys remember me?!
Um... not really.
Unluckily for him, Mike has been back at work since Monday afternoon after we got home Monday morning :eek: .
Holy crap... that sucks.
Maleficent came back past and we got good interactions from her henchmen (I assume because of my shirt and ears) but she still didn't breathe fire again so we decided to try again on Main Street at the end of the night.
That's an awesome reaction! Sorry there wasn't fire, but definitely worth it for the interaction.
For the second picture, the photographer told us to fight off the dragon and it became clear that I have no idea how to fight anything because I had to be instructed on how to pose.:rotfl:
Well, to be fair, how does one fight a dragon without a sword? I mean the least they could do is magic shot a sword into your hand.
Space Mountain was listed as 10 minute wait and had a special "overlay" of a new soundtrack and complete darkness for the party so it was time to ride!
Can't turn down a 10 minute wait for Space!
As we were boarding, the CM loading us was trying to finish a thought and then tell us to pull up on our lap bars which resulted in her telling us to "Throw up on the lap bars please!" and then instantly realizing what she said and said "OMG please don't" and we went hysterical and so did she. We laughed about it for so long that the trip report title was born!
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
I agree... please don't!!

Love it! I do this all the time, and while it's embarrassing for the CM, I'm glad you got a TR title out of it.

Love all the fun pictures.

17 days!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!

It was so amazing and has spoiled me forever!

Love the names. Pretty sure a browkie is a wookie with really large eye brows and a Brookie is what everyone is after they leave Disney :P

:rotfl: :rotfl: The most accurate definitions ever!

Totally looks like you are just trying to make friends and shake her hand :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl:I was going for an alternate approach

I've been wondering what this was all about. Glad to hear this involved no actual throw-up

Yup pretty glad no one took those instructions.

Love these!

Thank you! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!