Throwaway cookies, NEVER :) The official Fort cookie thread!

Mike No offense but they look perfect for Sept 12 anniversary showing of that Steve McQueen classic THE BLOB

Kinda what I was thinking. The chocolate chips made it too difficult to roll the dough out thin enough.

I was kinda thinking the squirrels looked like they had measles.

Well, time to dig up an old thread. Being as today is National Cookie Day, it's appropriate.

Fixing to mix up those Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies this weekend.

:offtopic: Pardon me please! Just had to comment on your post 'fixing to' or as we mostly say 'fixin' to'. Grew up with that, love it, but was visiting friends one year in Illinois and used that phrase and nearly brought the house down. They couldn't see no way how that could be applied to starting something!! Love our deep south sayins!!!! :D

Back to topic - bring on the yummy cookie making - especially any that have 'chocolate' in the title!!!

I love this thread. More cookies please. Have a cookie exchange at work next week so need some good ideas.

I was wondering why I was craving cookies today. And I’m from So IL. “Fixin to” is just fine down here.

j

We gonna have to update the title of this thread again and add in something about Southern slang as well.

Y'ont to?

Evidently not, several years ago around Decatur and Chicago!!!! Maybe now they've come around!! :)
Chicago? We don’t consider that part of Illinois. And Decatur? That’s way north. No wonder they talk funny. :D

Y’all works around here. Even You’uns every once in awhile. I do get some funny looks at work when I say Howdy, but that’s across the river in StL. They can’t even decide how to say Missouri.

Now, back to staying on topic. Snickerdoodles or M&M chocholate chip would be great.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!