Thursday Riddle

Heres my latest:rolleyes: Yesterday I get a call from one of the realtors upstairs to tell me I have a flat!!! Not happy but I knew DH would be at DD's meet so I call triple A.
Get a call, and co-worker said "some womans on the phone for you", thats the kind of cryptic messages I get from her after 2 years
I get on the phone and say "yes ma'am how can I help you?"
I hear "I am in your parking lot and need to see your AAA card and for you to sign off that the donut was installed". Ok, I'll be right out!
Yelled to other co-worker "how cool is this? A woman put my donut on!"
Walk out and theres a big burly guy, no-one else, I try to not make eye contact.
I go to walk back in and here, "Ma'am, can you please show me the card and sign this please" in a much more feminine voice then I even have.
It was him:sad2:
Maybe it was abig burly woman?:rotfl:

snowwite
tu.gif

At 2am the fever was 104.5, but now it's normal at 98. This is a pattern for him, though, so we'll see how the day goes :guilty: He'll be home with Craig while I'm at work.

At 2am the fever was 104.5, but now it's normal at 98. This is a pattern for him, though, so we'll see how the day goes :guilty: He'll be home with Craig while I'm at work.

You need rest too:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter