Ticket & hotel packages vs tickets - I'm so confused about Fastpasses!!! Pls Help! :)

Sharon Mix

Earning My Ears
Hello, super excited to be going to Tokyo Disney this year, but I'm a little confused (okay a lot confused).

I have a reservation for Hotel MiraCosta, but didn't get my tickets at the same time. Did I mess up? Because now it looks like if I had done it as a package, there are perks I'm going to miss out on.

What I'm really confused about though is that there are different prices for different amount of FPs. Does that mean that regular tickets come with no FP, and resort + park packages are the only ones that get FP?

Thanks for helping me. :)

Everyone gets regular Fastpass. Same type as Disneyland (California) if you’re familiar. The packages come with extra FP for a significant upcharge.

Have a good trip!

I booked Tokyo Disney back in February. My travel agent spoke with somebody in japan who suggested we buy the park tickets once we reach the hotel. We're going for 6 days and the packages only had 2 day tickets. We were told that by staying at a Disney hotel, we would be guaranteed tickets to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!