Ticket Question

WithFaith50

Mouseketeer
Sorry guys, I did not know where to ask this question on the DIS...

I have an upcoming trip planned for 9/30 - 10/4 (POR with Free Dining). For this package, I had to get 1-day base tickets for me, DH, DD23, and DS3. DH & I have vouchers for PAP's for our 8/28 - 9/4 BWV trip (no kids! :blush: ), We will be getting DS3 a PAP too as we have another 8-day trip planned in Dec 05 (DD23 will not be going).

I understand that I can take DS3 1-day ticket & upgrade to a PAP. My question is can I take DH, DD23, & my 1-Day base tickets and 'roll/upgrade' them into ONE ticket of some type for my DD23 (maybe a 5-day MYW hopper?). I hope that makes sense :confused3 . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks... :earsgirl:

No. Sorry. You may only use one ticket per new ticket purchased. Your DD23 could use all three of those adult 1 day tickets, but only one could be applied towards the purchase of a multiday ticket.

Upgrading WDW Tickets

Best wishes -

It's good to know that my DD23 can use all of our 1-day base tickets :cool1: . So, the 1-day base tickets are separate tickets (e.g. not a part of the resort key...Key to the World?)?

Thanks

They are on the room key...but since it is a 1 day ticket, no one will be using biometrics (finger scans)...so she can use her key one day, your key another day, etc. Just remember that while you can park hop on your AP's ahe cannot on the 1 day tickets....so plan accordingly.

Using up the 1 day passes one day at a time is not recommended if the vacation is for 4 to 10 days. You may consider upgrading one of the passes just prior to use so that it covers the entire vacation and then you use just that one pass. This way you would pay $37. for hopping just once for the entire ticket.

(Whatever you want to upgrade the ticket to become, for example make it 10 days non-expiring, needs to be done all at once. You can't add four days at first and add water parks and non-expiration a few days later.)

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

Thanks seashoreCM! :goodvibes That's what we ended up doing. My DD used our (DH & mine) 1-day tickets, then we upgraded her's to an AP. I guess that means we will HAVE to take her with us in December to justify the cost...Did I mention that she is now 24 and a great babysitter for our 3-year old :teeth: ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter