Ticket Questions????

doodlebug

DIS Veteran
We are going for 8 nights in April/May. Arriving late 1st night and only half day on last day. So probably won't go to any parks those 2 days. Would it be better to get a 7 day park hopper plus than the ultimate park hopper(length of stay).

We also don't have any big desire to do Disney Quest or go to the water parks so maybe there is even a better option??

Hi Doodlebug!

Do you think that you will be going into the parks EVERY day of your trip? I know that the 3 times that we have gone for 7 nights that we have always taken a day or TWO break during our stay.
If that would be the case for you then I DEFINATELY would not suggest that you get the UHP.
If it were me, I would buy the 7 day Hopper Plus (there are no 7 day "plain" hoppers). You can use the Plusses to go to Pleasure Island, if that is something that you would like to do. Also, the Plusses never expire, so they can be used on future visits. Also, if you decide to take a break from the parks one or more days and don't use all 7 days, then the unused day never expires.
Here is a LINK to Ticket Prices . You can check out all of the passes that are available and their prices. Hopefully it will help...

Good Luck! :)

Thanks for the info.... We have never been to WDW (I went about 20 years ago but just to the Magic Kingdom) and have ds 5 & dd 1 1/2. Sounds like that 7 day hopper plus would be cheaper and if we happen to ever go again and don't use all our days & plus options we will have them... We most likely will go to one of the parks everyday just not sure about the plus options

Oh Doodlebug! You will have a wonderful time with your children! Don't rule out going to one of the water parks. They are tons of fun and have great small children's areas!
And with the 2 little ones, I would suggest a "day off" even more so. Believe me, you ALL can really get "parked out." It is so nice to take a day just to sleep in, swim in your hotel pool, go shopping at Downtown Disney, play mini-golf, or visit the petting zoo at Fort Wilderness (just for a few suggestions.)
But all in all, I think that they 7 day Park Hopper Plus is your best bet!

:)

Petting Zoo? Wow they don't leave anything out do they. I think we might take a day off to do all the extra fun stuff around WDW.. I keep findout new and wonderful things they have and so days are filling up pretty fast with activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter