Ticketing from 3rd party site

ww52

DIS Veteran
I think it's OK to mention specific non-Disney sites; I do see the one I'm going to mention in posts. But if this violates any rules and gets deleted, I understand

I bought from Boardwalk Ticketing yesterday - on the recommendation of the Touring Plans site.

Got a confirmation of the purchase instantly and was told I'd get a number to use to link to MDE within a day. I got that this morning - though it came from Park Savers instead. Hmmm - I know Touring Plans searches a couple different sites besides Boardwalk Ticketing -and Park Savers is one of them. So Boardwalk Ticketing uses Parks Savers as well? Seems like this could get caught in an infinite loop.

Anyway - the one thing I recall from two years ago is the pain it can be getting MDE set up with multiple families. It seemed best to have one person do all this, and that was my older son last time. So I'm not linking it just yet.

Physical tickets (wow - that's kinda 20th century!) will arrive in 10-14 business days

Boardwalk Ticketing and Park Savers are, well, not quite siblings, but cousins? Step-siblings? For the purposes of someone buying tickets, you can consider them to be the same company.

I think they only want you to avoid mentioning people who compete directly with Dreams Unlimited.

I think they only want you to avoid mentioning people who compete directly with Dreams Unlimited.
No, you can mention any company you like. They will censor the names of companies that have violated the terms of this site -- it has nothing to do with competition. Plenty of competing travel agencies get mentioned all the time with no issue

No, you can mention any company you like. They will censor the names of companies that have violated the terms of this site -- it has nothing to do with competition. Plenty of competing travel agencies get mentioned all the time with no issue
Thank you for clarifying!

Interesting. I was yelled at for mentioning a site and accused of nefariously trying to avoid disboard filters in the process. I was clueless and was not told why the site I mentioned was banned. I assumed it was because they are a competitor of a sponsor. I was pretty upset by the message, instead of saying - hey, it is not allowed to mention that business - I was made to feel like a criminal.

Interesting. I was yelled at for mentioning a site and accused of nefariously trying to avoid disboard filters in the process. I was clueless and was not told why the site I mentioned was banned. I assumed it was because they are a competitor of a sponsor. I was pretty upset by the message, instead of saying - hey, it is not allowed to mention that business - I was made to feel like a criminal.
If you try to name a website and it gets started out and you try to change the spelling or otherwise try to get around the filter, yes, you will get a warning from the moderator. That's standard procedure for every message board

One of the The most popular Disney news sites is banned here which is a problem frequently. Don’t let it bug you, it’s happened to most of us, me included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!