Ticketmania delivery to BCV

pigelet

Mouseketeer
Has anoyone ordered tickets trhu ticketmania and had problems with delivery to hotel?

pigelet said:
Has anoyone ordered tickets trhu ticketmania and had problems with delivery to hotel?

Been 100% both times I've used them.. to SSR and the Boardwalk. I'm going to keep using them for years to come!

Never a hint of a problem.

We bought our tickets at Ticketmania this past January and they delivered to VWL no problem.... :sunny:

Hi quick question Going down next week to OKW, is there a charge to deliver to resort and is it delivered to front desk...Thank you :earsgirl: Carol

Had no problems with delivery to VWL, the tickets were delivered the morning of our check in. I believe one of the benefits of Ticketmania is that they do not charge for delivery to the hotel. When you add no sales tax and no delivery to cost savings really adds up!

Cam2Mike said:
Had no problems with delivery to VWL, the tickets were delivered the morning of our check in. I believe one of the benefits of Ticketmania is that they do not charge for delivery to the hotel. When you add no sales tax and no delivery to cost savings really adds up!

So there was no charge for delivery to VWL. I kinda counldn't figure that out. It said no charge for mailing or picking up but I can't do that would have to have delivered to OKW Thanks

It was no cost for home delivery, however, home delivery was 10 - 12 business days. I ordered 12 days in advance so I got afraid that I wouldn't receive them in time. Hotel delivery is $10. Express home delivery is $25. I opted for the hotel delivery. I never received my Magical Expess so you get a little paranoid??!!! :confused3

That was what I had thought I read on the site $10 to deliver to the hotel so I was surprised and glad when someone posted free delivery to hotel. Thanks for answering. :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter