Tickets for Disneyland Paris

millbeck

Earning My Ears
Can anyone advise me of the best place to buy day passes for a family of 2 adults and 3 children. Do they offer a Family Ticket or is it possible to get discounts from certain suppliers?

You can't buy family day-tickets (there are discounts available if you buy annual passes for your family), so you will have to buy one, two, three-day, etc tickets. A good place to look for info about DLP is at http://www.dlp-guidebook.de/index_e.htm This is probably the most informative unofficial site about DLP.

I've not seen any discounted tickets offered for DLP. I've bought tickets in UK Disney Stores as well as at DLP itself - I normally decide on the basis of the exchange rate. If you are only going for one day you might want to think about getting tickets in advance so you don't have to waste any time queueing to buy tickets when you visit.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter