Tickets to Pirates Premiere?

caliangel528

"Dreams are the touchstones of our character" - He
Does anyone know if you can and when and where you can get Pirates of the Carribean 2 Premiere tickets at DL? Any other information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. I'm just trying to see if I can get these tickets for my sister...it would be an awesome birthday present for her. She loves this movie like no other and it would be great to give her a gift that would make her sooooooo happy. Thanks again!

I don't think you can get tickets to the actual movie showing, but anyone with a valid park admission ticket can be along the red carpet as the celebrities come in.

When I checked with both the studio and with DLR resort the last few month's, there would be no tickets and since the park closes at 1730 on the 24th, they were going to limit the red carpet area to very few guests. I bugged the hell out of them and got no where. We changed our vacation to August partly due to work and partly due to getting away from the mess.

Good luck,

Jack pirate:

Not sure of the Tickets but you can steal/borrow my PIC to send to her. :lmao:
DSC00300p.jpg

The premiere is not open to us lowly "regular" people. It is an invitation only event. Last time they allowed paying guests to line the red carpet (main street) but there are rumors that they may not allow this this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter