tickets

lucy_love_

DIS Veteran
hello

could someone please tell me the best/cheapest place to buy tickets for the disney land paris theme park. either on the internet or at a travel agents? or even there itself.

also if you have had any good/bad experiences with online tickets places.

thanks in advance for the help

love

lucy

There are no discounted tickets for DLP. You can get them from the official website or (I think) from Disney stores or, of course, at the park. I imagine travel agents or online ticket sellers would charge a fee but I may be wrong about that. If you buy from the official site you know they're ok and won't be dearer than anywhere else.

Best way is to ask a friend who has an AP or is member of the shareholder club AND is going to DLRP before you are going to buy them for you :cool1:
So you can get a discount :sunny:

Greets Renate :wizard:

Hi,
I know its not quite the same as a discount, but we booked our holiday through Travelcare and got dividend points back on it to spend at the COOP, its 1p for £1 you spend- so we got a very nice little payout this June and a £100 travel voucher to use with them again.
So thats for our next trip to DLRP then!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter