Tiffany Limo rating

What was your experience with Tiffany?

• Fantastic, will use them exclusively in the future.

• Good, but I'm not committed to them.

• OK service.

• Not great, but may try them again.

• Terrible, will never use them again.

Results are only viewable after voting.

downontheBW

Mouseketeer
Since there are so many varying experiences with Tiffany Limo - I thought it would be informative to take a poll get an idea of how many good and bad experiences we've all had. I haven't used a limo service yet and am trying to decide on which to choose - if this poll works (my first attempt at a poll), I'll do them for other limos as well.

We used Tiffany this past summer. Our driver was waiting in the Baggage Claim area. We had included a grocery stop along the way to CBR and it went well. A different driver picked us up for the return trip and was waiting for us at the CBR lobby. We had a good experience with Tiffany - but I am not 100% committed to using them in the future.

I had a great experience with Tiffanys as well. Our driver was waiting for us in the baggage claim area and was waiting for us in our hotel lobby at 5:00 AM (yikes!) ... I was initially hesitant to use them in the beginning because I had heard bad reviews, but I guess that's expected with any kind of service ... I believe I will use them again on our next trip.

Only used a towncar service once and it was Tiffany (coupon in the PassPorter guide).

Our incoming flight was 1 1/2 hour late, but the driver was waiting for us. On our way back to MCO, we went out 15 minutes before the agree time, and the same driver was just pulling up. Perfect!

We used TT when we flew into Sanford. Our driver was Don and he was wonderful. We also were almost 2 hrs. late, but he was there waiting. We did have a grocery stop planned. Don asked if he could just stop at a White Hen type store. This was due to our late arrival. We were in and out in 10 minutes, the store had everything we needed. Don picked us up at the end of our stay and gave us many tips for our next trip down. Things like where to visit, outside of WDW and where to eat. Now, of course..do you think I remember what he said? Not a chance. I'm planning on using them again this summer unless I hear of something awful happening with them. I would assume that anyone can have a bad experience with the same company that someone else loves. We were extremely happy with them. BTW...there were 4 adults and 2 dd's, both 8 at the time. We reserved a van but TT showed up in a beautiful stretch limo.

Bumping up to get these 4 polls at the top - I'll post a comparison on the results next week. Thanks to all for your votes and comments!

DW is using them today. Spoke to her earlier and the service was prompt. Driver was waiting for them at Sanford airport - flight was about 45 minutes late. They showed up with a van instead of a towncar. MIL was looking forward to a towncar (and I made the arrangements - which were for a towncar) and was a little disappointed, which means I'll never hear the end of it :rolleyes:. It worked out ok though because they could use the extra room with the stroller and car seats and all. I'll give you our final verdict on Tiffany next week.

We just returned last night from our trip using TTC. They were perfect! Our driver ( Berkley) was waiting for us at baggage claim when we arrived and was 1/2 hour early to pick us up on the return trip. He was prompt, courteous and very helpful. I had a suitcase on the return trip that I'm sure was over the new weight limits. I was talking about what the overweight charges were going to cost me and he suggested using curbside check-in because they are more liberal on the weight limits! It worked, no extra fees! I'll use Tiffany exclusively from now on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter