• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tiffany Town Car --- GREAT

SimplyMagical

Mouseketeer
We just returned from our week in WDW, we used TTT for the first time, it was a GREAT experience. Our driver, Amin, was very polite, courteous, and professional. We stopped at the Publix for our grocery stop and Amin told us to take our time, don't worry about the 30 minutes. We were still in and out in 30 minutes, the store was not crowded and the prices were reasonable. Amin packed all our groceries in and took us to our resort. He was there waiting for us a week later like he promised for the return trip to the airport. I would strongly recommend TTT for any families needing transportation back and forth from the airport.

Hey - we're almost neighbors !! My co-worker would like to
know......would a party of 7 fit in the TTC? And how much did you
pay for the round trip ?

Thanks so much

Glad to hear you liked Tiffany. We will be using them next week for the first time. I have a question regarding your return trip to the airport. They told me that they will pick us up 2 hours before our flight, giving us 1.5 hours at the airport. Is that about the same times you did and was 1.5 hours enough time to check in and get through Security at Orlando?

I used TTC 3 years ago after reading about it on this site. Planning another trip and called them to make reservation. They are super nice and will recommend them to all who ask. Very price reasonable. They load your luggage from the baggage claim area and drop you off at the check in at resort. Unlike Mears, you get direct to your resort. With Mears you have to wait til they get to yours ( stop at them all)

would a party of 7 fit in the TTC?

Not in a towncar, the max is 5. But, most of the towncar services do have vans and stretch limos for larger parties.

I tp tought TTC were great . Then we had the experice from hell with them . Do a search for TIFFANYS YOU NEED TO KNOW if you want to know about it.

MNT568, they picked us up 2 1/2 hours before our flight, even though we were 15 minutes late meeting them, it takes about 1/2 to airport. When you arrive, it is curbside checkin so it goes quick. When we were there, we were lucky, the security lines were short. Hope you have a wonderful time.

We've used TTC 5 times, and every experience has been wonderful. They've always been waiting for us both coming and going, and are the nicest group of people. I too heartily recommend them.

To answer the "5 people in towncar?" question, on our last trip we had a couple of extra people with us, bringing our total to 5. They sent a van (Berkley was the driver that time).

Hi Simply and others reading this thread,
Just wondering if you could answer a couple of ???'s. We arrive MCO at 8PM and are planning on staying at a airport hotel the 1st night (not sure which yet.) Would the towncar pick us up at an airport hotel? Has anyone ever done this? Also about the grocery store stop....Do the grocery stores in FL sell alcohol? Or does the grocery store on the stop sell it? Thanks for any information :)
Christi

We tip $10 - $15 each way, depending on how much luggage we have.

Christi - I'm not absolutely certain, but my guess is that Tiffany would be happy to pick you up at the airport hotel. They are very very accomodating. I also don't know about the alcohol at grocery stores, but they'll stop at the store of your choice along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter