Tiffany Town Car

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Excellent Service. Hector picked up Mom and me on December 2 at the airport. He was waiting in the baggage area, already knew which carousel the luggage would be on. He took Mom's carry on and directed her to stand by the door we would exit by and I went with him to identify the luggage. Got the luggage and we went outside while he got the car. Lovely town car, very comfy. Got us right to the hotel. He told us when he would pick us up, one hour later than I thought. There he was at the appointed time on December 9. Got us to the airport quickly, in the pouring rain. He was wonderful. I will never not use a town car again.

Kim

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We've used TiffanyTowncar's limo twice and their service was excellent! I will always use TTC when we go to Florida :)

We booked Tiffany last summer and when we arrived at MCO at 8:30 AM, no one was there to pick us up. And when we called their office, it was an answering machine! We waited for almost an hour. We had to use another car service that we picked up waiting around at the terminal. I was really annoyed.
But Tiffany did the right thing, called our hotel, explained that their driver went to the wrong terminal, apologized profusely, and offered to do our return to MCO trip for free.
We accepted and we give Tiffany a lot of credit for making nice.
But to be honest, I think we'll try another service this summer! I guess I'm a "once bitten..." kind of girl!

We have used TC 3-4 times with absolutely no problems. We always ask for "Jack". He gives courteous and prompt service. Very professional!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter