Tiffany Towncar--A GREAT Experience

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
Hi,
We just got back on Thursday. This was the first time we used Tiffany and the experience was great. (Usually I rent a car) I used the coupon that is in the 2002 Passporter.
Our driver was there at baggage claim as promised. He was very nice. The car was freshly washed and very clean inside.
The same driver picked us up for the return trip. In fact he was about ten minutes earlier then he sadi he would be there.
On our next trip in June, we'll be using Tiffany.

We have used them twice and had very pleasant experiences both times!:D

I have used Tiffany several times, with never a problem.
Now that I have found them I will NEVER go back to Mears. Just not worth the hassle!!

Must be because Tiffany is owned by a woman that they are run so well!!:)

what is the cost of tiffany's, please?and how do you go about booking them? thanks

To most Disney resorts I believe it is still $80 round trip for a town car. A little extra for the Magic Kingdom resorts. I think because they have to pay at the gate to drive through.
You can book online at www.tiffanytowncar.com
They also have a $5 coupon available on their website.

I've used Tiffany's about 10 times and they have never been anything but perfect! I highly recommend them.

The 2002 Edition of the Passporter Book has an $8.00 off coupon. The coupon has to stay in the book so you just show it to the driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter