Tiffany TownCar Limo

jamsmom

<font color=deeppink>Really isn't mean at all!<br>
I have used them several times for the TownCar, but has anyone used them for the Limo? If so, what was your experience like?

We have used TTC stretch limos three times and each time everything went well. Clean and new limos, on-time and friendly drivers were our experience.

Originally posted by Gary M
We have used TTC stretch limos three times and each time everything went well. Clean and new limos, on-time and friendly drivers were our experience.

Could you tell me if we need to update them with any flight time changes or do they keep track of this themselves? If I do need to keep them updated, how much of a time change on flights does there need to be before I notify them? So far, any changes we've had have been less that 10 minutes or so. I was just wondering because the exact times on our flights keep changing on a weekly basis! Thanks!

We haven't had any flight time changes to tell TTC about, so I don't know from personal experience. I believe they keep track of flight changes, but I think if the changes are more than 10 minutes or so, I would phone TTC a couple of days before your flight and notify them.

We have used TT and have loved them. They surprised us with a stretch limo instead of a van(we had 6 people that time). They asked for our flight info. Since we were flying PanAm they told us to call them the day before with any changes. Seems that PanAM is very hard to track. That's not a problem since we'll be flying Delta. Our plane (PanAm) was over 1 hour late and our driver was still there, in baggage, with a huge smile. We'll be using them in Aug and are hoping that Don is still driving for them. We love Don!!! He actually rented Shrek for our two girls for the ride back to Sanford (about 50 minutes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter