Tigger merchandise

Disney Skeptic

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where to buy the best Tigger merch on property? Is it Disney Springs?

And for those who venture off property to do outlet shopping, where is the best shopping mall to target for Tigger stuff? We're going to Vinelands (I think!) - is that any good for the same?

Tigger merchandise is found at the gift shop as you exit the Pooh ride in MK, Emporium in MK and many other sites throughout the parks and resorts (always changing). There is no way to tell what an outlet might have or might not have ...ever. It's a roll of the dice.

There isn't much Tigger or Pooh merch around property. The ride gift shop has a few typical items like coffee mugs and stuffed animals, but most clothes are for babies. I am so glad I bought every single Pooh shirt I saw over the years as they seem to be non-existent now.

I'd also check out the gift shops in the UK pavilion at epcot for any Pooh/Tigger merch.
I remember years ago AK used to sell a tee shirt with Tigger on it, I'm not sure if they still do. I think it was themed for AK.

RememberWhoYouAre is correct - The UK pavilion in EPCOT has a number of Pooh/Tigger items. (My sister in law loves Pooh and I got her a great tote bag there this past September). There is also a meet and greet with Pooh in Christopher Robin's room - Kind of hard to find, but the entrance is outside in the back of the toy store, next to the garden - Enjoy!

The AK shirt I have is Pooh looking at a real tiger and asking "Tigger, is that you?"
Hmmm...maybe that was it! lol. What I was imagining in my mind was a shirt with Tigger on it, "bouncing". But maybe I'm confusing it with another tee shirt I've seen at the parks.

Character Warehouse is the outlet store to go for disney park merch. There are 2 locations, one at Orlando Intl Premium outlets and one at Vineland Premium Outlets. The Vineland one is closer to disney parks/resorts. Either store will be hit or miss with their merchandise. I don't think one location is better than the other.
Also, the walmart's and SuperTarget's near the parks have large disney souvenir sections in their stores. If you enjoy shopping, you may want to stop in one. It's not disney-quality stuff, but there is a large selection of shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, plush, picture frames, etc.

Thanks everyone:thanks:. I'm kinda hoping that there's a magical resurgence of Tigger merch when I get there!!! Ah well, a gal can dream😇. My heart belongs to:tigger:!!

Thanks everyone:thanks:. I'm kinda hoping that there's a magical resurgence of Tigger merch when I get there!!! Ah well, a gal can dream😇. My heart belongs to:tigger:!!

I understand! My two favorite characters are the Orange Bird and Eeyore. They aren’t the easiest to find which just makes me love them more.

I am stoked that next year I am planning on making it over to Flower and Garden, because they’ve been using Orange Bird for the event, and there is sometimes special merchandise available. (For years and years, all I could find was really old vintage stuff online for him).

I believe a stop at Crystal Palace will be due as well since I need to see my Hundred Acres Wood friends.

Good luck on your Tiggr hunt. Just remember that Tiggrs are wily critters that can be difficult to catch. 😄

Can anyone tell me where to buy the best Tigger merch on property? Is it Disney Springs?

And for those who venture off property to do outlet shopping, where is the best shopping mall to target for Tigger stuff? We're going to Vinelands (I think!) - is that any good for the same?

When are you going to be at WDW?
I could buy a tigger tee for you in the U.K. (if still available) and bring on our next trip if we coincide?!

I understand! My two favorite characters are the Orange Bird and Eeyore. They aren’t the easiest to find which just makes me love them more.

I am stoked that next year I am planning on making it over to Flower and Garden, because they’ve been using Orange Bird for the event, and there is sometimes special merchandise available. (For years and years, all I could find was really old vintage stuff online for him).

I believe a stop at Crystal Palace will be due as well since I need to see my Hundred Acres Wood friends.

Good luck on your Tiggr hunt. Just remember that Tiggrs are wily critters that can be difficult to catch. 😄
I have honestly never heard of the Orange Bird and had to look him up. Still none the wiser - clearly I missed out on that youthful educational experience!! Thank you for your good wishes - I know Tiggers are difficult to catch but they are well worth the effort involved!!! Remember, why walk when you can :tigger:. . . . bounce!!!

When are you going to be at WDW?
I could buy a tigger tee for you in the U.K. (if still available) and bring on our next trip if we coincide?!
Bless your cotton socks! I also live in the UK so have pretty much tapped all available resources here, but thank you SO MUCH for offering - it's super kind of you.:lovestruc🙏:thanks:

Bless your cotton socks! I also live in the UK so have pretty much tapped all available resources here, but thank you SO MUCH for offering - it's super kind of you.:lovestruc🙏:thanks:
In that case; you need to stalk out primark!!
That’s where my tshirt is from & there were some other tigger things in the kids section 🤣

Looking at the merch section of MDE, there's a whole 6 Tigger items, mostly just plush. The app will also show a map of which shops carry the individual items. I don't know how accurate it is, but based on what I'm seeing I wouldn't spend a lot of time browsing shops for Tigger items.:tigger:

Looking at the merch section of MDE, there's a whole 6 Tigger items, mostly just plush. The app will also show a map of which shops carry the individual items. I don't know how accurate it is, but based on what I'm seeing I wouldn't spend a lot of time browsing shops for Tigger items.:tigger:
That's a shame but as Pooh/Tigger etc. aren't 'current' i.e. there's no movie or anything out right now, I'm not surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter