Till we meet again menu

ADowling

Earning My Ears
What’s the difference of this menu from the other nights of dinner? I’ve looked through numerous threads but they never mention what the actual menu is.

Your photos from Villefranche are amazing. Where were those taken from? (The ones looking down from above.) The water is so incredibly blue! It looks like the weather was gorgeous.

Whilst not taken by me, here are some photos and the location taken from, yes a hot and clear day, this was on a private tour.

Looking down the sea was glass like and you could see the bottom, rocks sand etc.

Attachments

• IMG_6331.JPG
    IMG_6331.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2861-EFFECTS.jpg
    IMG_2861-EFFECTS.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2749.JPG
    IMG_2749.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 11
Your photos from Villefranche are amazing. Where were those taken from? (The ones looking down from above.) The water is so incredibly blue! It looks like the weather was gorgeous.

That trip report was from a poster who hasn't been around in a couple of years now. I don't know that there's a way to get an exact answer for your Questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter