Tim and Beth's 5 Year Vow Renewal Planning for March 2013

bbnursie

Mouseketeer
Well I am starting the planning phase. A special thanks to Tinkerbell 766 for all the information and for telling me to place this information in the right section lol. We are hoping to renew our vows at the swan and dolphin in March 2013. Well first off, let me introduce myself. My name is Beth and my DH's name is Tim. I am now 28 and he is 25. We are both registered nurses. He also works as a paramedic.
TimandMe.jpg

We were married on January 20, 2008. We planned on getting married in July of that year but we ended up eloping. I really wanted my grandfather to marry us. He became very ill in December of 2007 and continued to get worse. I knew deep down he wasn't going to pull through. My DH understood how badly I wanted my grandfather to hold the ceremony so just the two of us went to the hospital where he was with marriage card in hand to have him hold the ceremony. It was awesome to have him repeat every word from his heart from where he had done so many weddings in the past. He passed away in April of that year. Our prayer for him was for him to get to go back home before he passed but the home he went to wasn't the home we were thinking of at the time. He was a great grandfather and we both miss him dearly.
Here we are with my grandfather on our wedding day.
OurWedding.jpg

We ended up having a wedding reception in June of that year since no one was invited to the wedding. We had alot of fun that day and so glad we ended up having a reception.
Here is a picture of us in our bride and groom shirts with a few friends.
TimandMeReception.jpg

Well here is the beginning of our life together. I will add more later. Thanks for reading!

Lets continue on. My mother paid for my wedding dress back when we were married in 2008 and never actually wore it. It has been sitting in my closet since! Here is a picture of it. I can't wait to actually wear it:) I hope you all like it as much as I do.
myweddingdress.jpg

I need to go get film developed and then I will post some more pics.

Beth sweetie - Love love love the dress!!! I have sent you a PM :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter