Timekeeper open?

wdwfreak

Mouseketeer
I ask this every time we are about to go to WDW, but does anyone know whether Timekeeper is open at this time? We will be there July 24 - 29.

Thanks!

The Timekeeper was open on July 5th. We went in the early evening. I really enjoy this attraction. I wish they would keep it open year round.

Maybe I missed something in the timekeeper, when I saw it, it was a robot talking and that was all.

Originally posted by tci1212
Maybe I missed something in the timekeeper, when I saw it, it was a robot talking and that was all.
You mean you didn't see anything on those 9 screens all around you? We'd be perfectly happy listening to Robin William's quips during the show, like "The pants are full!"

It was opened when we were there 2 weeks ago. Coming from NY, it gave us a start when they showed NYC and we saw the Twin Towers......

During the Alien Encounter conversion to Stitch's Escape, both CP and Time Keeper attractions will be open in order to keep the number of open Tomorrowland attractions up. After that, it's anybody's guess.

I've never been in Timekeeper, is it an attraction where you sit down? How long is it?

I have a hard time standing in one place for more than 10 minutes.

I noticed the Twin Towers too. We were there from the 3rd through the 8th. We also noticed them in another attraction(maybe the American Adventure?).

Timekeeper is a 360 degree movie--you know the ones you stand up and watch. There is a bit of a preshow. It was OK, we enjoyed it, but I do hate standing up to watch a movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter