Times Available for PS's

tracy51

Mouseketeer
Sorry, if this question has been asked a dozen times.

Is there any place where I can find what times a restuarant accepts PS's for a specific meal? We are not going until August but I'd like to go ahead and get a rough outline of what times are available to ask for when I try to make my PS's.

Also, on the Fantasmic Dinner Package - if they have 2 shows, can you go to either one or do you have to go to a specific show?

Most of the menus at Deb's allearsnet.com have times listed - but these change.

Here's is an oversimplified time schedule (+/- 15 minutes):
breakfast is 'til 11am
lunch 'til 4pm (some 3:30, some 4:30)
dinner from 5pm -? (some start at 4:30)

There is usually a 15-30 minute break between the end/start of 2 different meals.

Name the specific restaurant and someone here will definitely know the times!

Thanks for the info :D I had tried checking allearsnet before and couldn't find the times. I have no idea why :rolleyes: Looked again and they are there. Must be the blonde showing.

I was trying to find the earliest time for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, lunch times for Crystal Palace, and lunch times for RainForest Cafe. I found out what I needed on everything but RainForest.

Hehe, still need to figure out what to shoot for timewise for the Fantasmic Dinner package tho.

I just booked the Fantasmic dinner package at Mama Melrose for our trip in early Feb and was told by the CM that for the 7pm show the LAST seating is 5pm. So plan on an early dinner. The best time would probably be 5pm...and then you start working your way BACKWARDS.

Luckily, despite the late date in making our PS, we got in at 4:50.

I believe that Rainforest Cafe has the same menu all day. They do not have any set lunch or dinner times. :D

Keep in mind that PS may not available for all meal times. In other words, lunch may begin at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom at 11:30, but the earliest PS available will be 12:00. I've had this experience at several WDW restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter