Timing question

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
We are planning a few trips in the next year. Our first is June 18-24th. We will actually only be at Disney Sunday, Monday and Tuesday but I was wondering if we wil get into grad night stuff or if it will be over by then. We usually NEVER go in the summer anymore but we will be down that way anyway so decided to add a few days. We know it will be very crowded but I just wanted to know about possible early closure due to grad nights or anything else we might need to know about that week (or those 3 days in particular).

And we are getting annual passes so we are planning a trip next February also. My kids get an entire week off school around president's week. In other words they just had this past week off Feb 20-24. I am thinking about taking them this same week next year and wondering how it is then. I imagine we might run into some crowds for part of the week as most people get presidents "day" off but wondering how the rest of the week would be. Anyone know? I know that usually february in general is on the slow side.

Thanks for any help! :)

Since Grad Nights are only on Wed. and Thurs nights, you should be fine.

check the Disneyland trip reports for this past week. I think you'll see posts noting how crowded it was. Many schools, like your kids' school, get a week off during the week of President's Day. That week is pretty busy compared to the rest of February. Early February (i know from experience) is fabulous and late February (I'm guessing) is probably ok too. The few days just prior to President's Day and the week following it will be busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter