tip for well endowed ladies

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
This is something that I have been yelling at my friends about for YEARS and now that one of them just came back from WDW last week it just states my point all over again!

My friend came back and she said "oh the trip was great, my new sneakers worked great no blisters, but my upper back was killing me after the first day" - my question to her was "did you wear a good bra?" - and her answer was "Well I have all my little matching sets and I couldn't not wear them".

I have been telling all of my friends for years to buy good bras that really offer some support. They never listen an all of them have back problems. I don't but I then I buy good bras with the wide padded shoulder straps.

This especially becomes important when you are throwing a knapsack on your back!

Wear good bras - if you have trouble finding some that fit properly most big department stores (I know Filene's for sure) have "bra fitters" in the lingere department -these ladies are great!! Your back and shoulders will thank you for it!

It seems like a funny thing to post a thread about, but you are SO right.

As a formerly well endowed young lady (I lost a lot of weight going into college) I can't agree more about the importance of a good bra. With the wide array of selection available today you can get something that feels good AND is pretty. If you are going to invest in something, spend the extra $5-$15 to get the better bra and skip the generic K-MART cheapies. Even as a barely endowed lady, it's still important. Who wants to have a sore back and shoulders anytime, no less at WDW?

Evening ladies!

I saw the subject and I couldn't resist posting a reply.

I thought the Friday men's post had come a day early!

I'm suprised that SideShow Bob hasn't appeared here yet! - LOL

DW is watching over my bra-less shoulder as I type this - honest!

i just had to add too this one. they did a study a few years back and something like 70% of women wear the wrong bra size. many wear the same size their mothers picked for them in high school!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

You are so correct. I've worn the good Playtex bras since I first got "them" when I was in elementary school. My Mother beat into my head the importance of a good bra.

And what's with the women who don't wear the correct sizes. It drives me nuts to see women bulging out of their bras (towards the underarm area in the front). The correct cup size will solve that!

As a former 40DD (breast reductions are fabulous)on a 5ft frame, I know just how important a good bra is. I think a really good sports bra would be about the most comfortable thing to wear to a park. Nothing worse than straps cutting into your shoulders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter